Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Extreme Makeover Blazer Edition

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 07:48 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

no that headlight is a crappy ebay headlight. I love my HID's they make a big difference. The stock headlights give off a much better reflection than the crappy ebay one

Old 12-31-2009, 06:15 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I can't believe how different your truck turned out in just over a week or so. I LOVE your truck lol. It's very clean. I'm jealous lol. Your truck is up there on my favorite list. Reminds me a lot of kiwi's.

Old 12-31-2009, 07:43 AM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Wow, that looks REAL good man. One of the handful of 4 door Blazers that I can honestly say look absolutely badass.

Old 12-31-2009, 09:19 AM
Beginning Member
mijbr90190 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
I can't believe how different your truck turned out in just over a week or so. I LOVE your truck lol. It's very clean. I'm jealous lol. Your truck is up there on my favorite list. Reminds me a lot of kiwi's.
I couldnt believe it either. It was like 3 or 4 days and the truck looks like this.

Old 12-31-2009, 12:55 PM
BF Veteran

i got some of my ideas from kiwi's blazer. Glad all of you guys like it lol i posted it on the bimmer forums and they are all like jeeps and 4 runners are better

Old 12-31-2009, 01:07 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Pfft. Don't believe them. They don't know anything, they drive BMW's!!

Old 12-31-2009, 05:55 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

At first I thought WTF! Who's got my truck! Then I saw the wipers were the wrong way roubnd, then the lights & the nudge bar and ... Oh it's not mine! LOL

Glad to have been an inspiration mate. This is what the forum is all about - giving ideas to personalize your own ride. Whilst it almost looks the same it gets interesting looking for those subtle differences.

I like what you've done. Good job. I had been thinking about a nudge bar like foxxie built but now I'm wondering . . . . .

Old 12-31-2009, 06:04 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Looks good!

Old 12-31-2009, 07:50 PM
muse475 is on a distinguished road

Nice ride!
What size lift(s) do you have?

Old 12-31-2009, 07:59 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
At first I thought WTF! Who's got my truck! Then I saw the wipers were the wrong way roubnd, then the lights & the nudge bar and ... Oh it's not mine! LOL

Glad to have been an inspiration mate. This is what the forum is all about - giving ideas to personalize your own ride. Whilst it almost looks the same it gets interesting looking for those subtle differences.

I like what you've done. Good job. I had been thinking about a nudge bar like foxxie built but now I'm wondering . . . . .
When I first joined the blazer forum I saw your blazer and I was like man... I wish my blazer was that cool, lol and slowly but surely i started putting stuff on it. I got the idea of rectangle roof lights from you I thought it looked so good. So glad to help you out showing what it looks like with a bull bar. I wasn't sure whether I wanted a whole brush guard or a bull bar but I think I like the bull bar better. Kiwi you should do the shackles and t-bar crank too it cost me like $30 and 31's look so good on blazers

Quick Reply: Extreme Makeover Blazer Edition