Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

First off road trip

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 09:37 PM
Beginning Member
blazer_in_ky is on a distinguished road
Default First off road trip

well the other night i took my blazer off road. it only lasted about 2 mins but it was fun enofftbut i deffantly need a suspention or a body lift. cuz i was goin through the little rut and i hit a high spot then it droped off to a realy low spot and wam! i hit my front bumber! thank god i didnt mess it up. but it was fun i got to sling a little mud!

Old 11-18-2009, 10:02 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

thou shalt post pics or be forced to view animated smileys.... it's rule number 4

Old 11-19-2009, 12:03 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

aww, don't listen to him, he just pissed 'cause his front bumper is MIA (so is his skid plate-ohhh that was low, even for me!)

but he's right, put up some pic's of the carnage, even if it was minor. it's like bragging about who has the worst scar.

Old 11-19-2009, 12:56 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

low.

this might be the first time ANYONE has mentioned hit + front bumper but did not = total destruction of said bumper

Old 11-19-2009, 06:43 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Yeah, Curtis is just jealous because there is no mud in his driveway where his Blazer is PARKED right now. LOL...sorry, another low blow .
But in all seriousness, next time you venture offroad you NEED to bring a camera and snap at least a few shots on the trail. Then of course you need the aftermath shots of how muddy the truck is Anything less then coated we won't accept lol.

Old 11-19-2009, 11:32 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Agreed... there's a unwritten code on the forums (wait... yeah it's written): Post pictures...... Or it didn't happen.

Old 11-19-2009, 10:15 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
Yeah, Curtis is just jealous because there is no mud in his driveway where his Blazer is PARKED right now. LOL...sorry, another low blow .
But in all seriousness, next time you venture offroad you NEED to bring a camera and snap at least a few shots on the trail. Then of course you need the aftermath shots of how muddy the truck is Anything less then coated we won't accept lol.
LMFAO Alex! remember the old saying, "a clean truck, is the sign of a dirty mind"

Originally Posted by oktain
Agreed... there's a unwritten code on the forums (wait... yeah it's written): Post pictures...... Or it didn't happen.