Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Getting stuck

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 09:02 PM
VRDriver4l is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Getting stuck

So ive had my 2 door blazer 4x4 for almost a week now and have went out and found every side trials, mud hole, and gravil pit i could find and nothing even seems to faze it. So far I have had to put it in four wheels drive once lol and thats just cause i was spinnin like crazy makin sure the new truck got nice and muddy for her first facial and barried the hole backend in mud. I put it in the auto 4 wheel and it just pulled right out without any fight. I mean this thing is just the stock suspension no ZR2 suspension with the stock 29.5 inch tires and it just eats through ****. One of the trials i goes on gets pretty deep and me and my buddy have got his jeep very stuck in there and the blazer just stomps through it with ease. Just thought i would post it up I will have pics as soon as we are fully moved and i can figure out which box i packed away the digital camera, ill try to get some good short video clips also.

Old 05-28-2006, 09:32 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Getting stuck

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

People are always surprised how well these trucks work. I have gotten em stuck.

Old 05-28-2006, 09:34 PM
4lowlife is on a distinguished road

I broke my bead and got stuck. Or was I stuck resulteing the broken bead? Dang you Crown Royal!

Old 05-28-2006, 11:14 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

<------I have gotten stuck plenty.....but not so stuck I needed someone else to pull me out.....but have deffinately been stuck (it's amazing how temporary stuck can be when you are in a panic..and there is no one around but you) but yeah.....BLAZERS ROCK!!

Old 05-29-2006, 12:02 AM

I was thinking about lifting it but i decided against that, just gonna buy some new shocks put some 30's on it and call it quits. I have found a few good ORV trails in pennsalvania definatly gonna have to make my way done there and get down to realy having some fun!!!!!

Old 05-29-2006, 02:30 AM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

Tires make a HUGE difference. Get something with traction for where you go wheeling.

Old 05-29-2006, 12:57 PM

I hear Paragon Park in Pennsyltucky is nice they have ATV and bike trails too.

Old 05-29-2006, 02:17 PM

Ya that is the one that looked the best that I had found. May have to hit it up and see how it goes, definatly looks like some fun!

Old 05-29-2006, 02:33 PM

I want to go there sometime too. Not too many ORV places to go to around WNY.

Old 05-29-2006, 03:56 PM

Ya for sure thats what im saying, same problem here in central new york. I showed my wifey the webpage of that place and shes ready to go and get muddy. 150 miles worth of four wheeling trails would be like me in a candy store when i was a little kid. LOL i also know i would never pay for a guid to bring me through all the trails, I will prolly end up lost out in the woods haha should be a good time.

Quick Reply: Getting stuck