Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Gonna Get Stuck

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 12:02 PM
b_lazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gonna Get Stuck

hey guys i am gonna go muddin today we just had a good rain and i a probaly gonna get stuck you guys get any tips? its a nice sized mud hole and last i went in a different way than i am going today the way i am going in today is go flying down a hill and splash in, last time a big D-eodge diesel came and pulled me out soooooooo what yall think?

Old 05-11-2006, 03:01 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: Gonna Get Stuck

I would suggest not blindly driving through it with out first checking it out.....

Old 05-12-2006, 09:14 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto. Wheeling on your own isn't ever a good idea either.

Old 05-12-2006, 09:20 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: m00nwater

Ditto. Wheeling on your own isn't ever a good idea either.
I agree! Its more fun with friends anyway. Better pictures. m00nie knows!

Old 05-12-2006, 10:00 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

Ya, but I'm not sure I want to see this guy's nips! HAHA

Be careful in waterholes, too. You can easily get tons of stuff wet under the hood and then you'll be in big trouble. When my girlfriend had her YJ last summer we both hit a huge puddle. She ended up having to sit and dry off the distributor under the cap before it would start again. Try doing THAT in the pouring rain. Good times.

Old 07-25-2006, 05:00 PM
4lowlife is on a distinguished road

I got a vid of moonwater's 4wheeling expedition. clicky.

she's so hot when she's dirty. You dirty girl.

Old 07-25-2006, 11:05 PM
nails5240 is an unknown quantity at this point

I gotta say im kinda dissapointed after reading your description of that video. But those RC's were cool.

Anyone know where i could find one of them?

Old 07-26-2006, 12:05 AM
4lowlife is on a distinguished road

Find an RC car? LHS or online. Tamiya is old school, way old school.

Old 07-27-2006, 01:16 AM
prototype80 is an unknown quantity at this point

do you carry any gear with you for self recovery or anything such as a ****** block or maybe a winch. i know in my training as a truck driver they taught us to walk the mud first to test the depth and the bottom of the mud hole. i would reccomend not wheeling alone and not diving straight into the mud, you could bust your fan and shroud, ntm hit something hidden and cause unforseen damages. just my 2 cent

too bad i cant record my 8mmm tapes on here i have pics of my military truck buried up to the bottom of the doors in the middle of a swamp in fort stewart ga. damn that was fun for the moment

Old 07-28-2006, 12:57 AM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

AH AHAH AHAHAH Low.....you did it again!!! you crack me up!!!

Quick Reply: Gonna Get Stuck