Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Roading (https://blazerforum.com/forum/off-roading-25/)
-   -   Got bored.... Got stuck (https://blazerforum.com/forum/off-roading-25/got-bored-got-stuck-42580/)

DaveC 03-25-2010 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by zedartwo (Post 315540)
you were really deep in there lol. As for that power wire, You gotta bury that thing beneath the carpet.

yea lol i was super busy and lazy when i installed it i just wanted bass and i said i would finish later but its so far down my to do list i havent bothered

Originally Posted by wlorton (Post 315543)
You were stuck just a little bit

yea just needed a tiny bit more speed

Originally Posted by Benedict1337 (Post 315581)
this is exactly what happens to me. I clean my truck then I get bored and my friends are like lets go 4 wheeling.... I just can't resist. I like my truck dirty better anyway looks like you do too haha

i love it dirty all my neighbours tell me to wash it and i do but the next day it looks like that again.:icon_doh:

zedartwo 03-25-2010 07:28 PM

@ MTopper. Tell her to get out her bikini! And maybe call in reinforcements lol

Benedict1337 03-25-2010 07:40 PM

psh I wish my girlfriend washed my truck... she always complains how dirty and a piece of crap it is but she refuses to wash it. I always remind her she drives a terdyota that always shuts her up haha

rush1329 03-25-2010 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Rottidog (Post 315498)
wow!... good thing you detailed it before lmao
How'd you get it out?

bahaha this

Drifter666 03-25-2010 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Benedict1337 (Post 315613)
psh I wish my girlfriend washed my truck... she always complains how dirty and a piece of crap it is but she refuses to wash it. I always remind her she drives a terdyota that always shuts her up haha

dude you make me feel like i have the best girlfriend, she absolutely LOVES going mudding and offroad and always tells me how good my truck looks when its muddy...now if her parents only felt the same way.

MTopper 03-26-2010 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by zedartwo (Post 315608)

if you're willing to drive here saturday morning i'll be selling lawn chair seats and beer for $5(all you can drink) :icon_lol:

i've washed hers too many times over the last 2 years so i told her she's washing mine in at most a tank top and short shorts.... so, i'll be a happy camper all day haha

old skool luvr 03-26-2010 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by zedartwo (Post 315608)

since it looks like Brad (zedartwo) beat me to it, i'm gonna one-up you Topper, i'll bring the good Canadian beer. and who needs a lwn chair, isn't that what tailgates were made for? :icon_razz:

Druubin 03-26-2010 01:01 AM

Looks like you had some fun playin out there though haha.

My blazer got stuck in almost an identical position, and i figured out my 4wd wasn't working :icon_doh:

MTopper 03-26-2010 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by old skool luvr (Post 315759)
since it looks like Brad (zedartwo) beat me to it, i'm gonna one-up you Topper, i'll bring the good Canadian beer. and who needs a lwn chair, isn't that what tailgates were made for? :icon_razz:

I'll take some canadian beer along with someone else's tailgate

Benedict1337 03-26-2010 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Drifter666 (Post 315696)
dude you make me feel like i have the best girlfriend, she absolutely LOVES going mudding and offroad and always tells me how good my truck looks when its muddy...now if her parents only felt the same way.

lol well she likes to go 4wheeling but she thinks as soon as I'm done it should be clean again. she wants to drive buttttt that won't happen. I don't trust her driving on the road deff wouldn't trust her offroad