Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Ice Muddin'

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

ewwww hahahahahaaaaaa

Old 12-12-2009, 07:08 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

[quote=Benedict1337;274578]
Originally Posted by MuddBunny84
i'm thinking so cause look at his rim afterwards lmao looks "washed off" [/quote/]

that was my friend hes in for a surprise hes got a bmw I plan on "cleaning his wheels"
but why the hell would you let him do it? you just stood there and took the pic!

maybe you should tell him where you posted it, and that we can see his face quite clearly!

looks like you had a blast, and it sounds like you need to make some new friends.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:44 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

nah its ok **** don't hurt anything, and it got washed off in the mudd puddles anyway, but yea its lots of fun, I need to find a friend who has a 4x4 thou

Old 12-12-2009, 10:09 PM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Just dont eat the yellow snow!

Old 12-12-2009, 11:45 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by foxxie
Just dont eat the yellow snow!

*snicker* why not?

Old 12-14-2009, 12:30 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
*snicker* why not?
Try it, it wont tast like a lemonade slushy.hehe

Old 12-14-2009, 06:33 AM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by foxxie
Try it, it wont tast like a lemonade slushy.hehe

i'll take your word for it then.

Old 12-14-2009, 06:37 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Taking this thread wayyyyyyyy off topic - I just want to point out that urine is sterile...and it can be used in extrem situations as a beverage..or an antiseptic

On topic. I Can't wait to get out and do some ice mudding. We haven't had all that much snow yet though. It's still not cold enough.

Old 12-14-2009, 08:22 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

offtopic- ahhhh ahahahahahahaaaaa lemonade slushie farkin nasty!!!

ontopic...i did some ice skating in the truck yesterday lol drive way is a solid sheet of ice..just slid down..andluckily hit the rocks at the bottom...getting back up..was torture..had to climb up, with the left tires on the grass (under the 4 inches of snow that is* lol had fun all in all though lol i know i know...this is useless w/out pics..can't very well drive i mean...slide..and take pics lol but i'll get atleast ONE up lol

Old 12-14-2009, 09:50 AM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sisk
Taking this thread wayyyyyyyy off topic - I just want to point out that urine is sterile...and it can be used in extrem situations as a beverage..or an antiseptic
Lol That reminds me of the movie Dodge ball

Peter La Fleur: [after Patches hits Justin in the face with a wrench] Yeah, uh, Patches... are you sure that this is completely necessary?
Patches O'Houlihan: Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?
Peter La Fleur: Probably not.
Patches O'Houlihan: No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.
Peter La Fleur: ...Okay.

lol

Quick Reply: Ice Muddin'