Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

I'm so fricken stoked!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about
Default I'm so fricken stoked!!!

So I find a jeep for sale in my local CL and decide to email the seller as to inquire about where the offroad photos in the ad were taken and man am I glad I did!!! This just could be my single best CL find to date. So the guy responds with a link to this place! Red Cloud Off Road | Jeepers it's 200 acres of private offroad goodness and it's only 12 miles from me!!!! The "headquarters" is across the st from me at work so I will be stopping in tomorrow.

Old 11-05-2013, 10:01 PM
Beginning Member
jtorlando25 is on a distinguished road

Pretty freakin cool dude! Please do post back with your findings after you stop by!

Old 11-06-2013, 10:44 AM
Beginning Member
jtorlando25 is on a distinguished road

Found some good info in a thread on another forum: Red Cloud Off Road Park Announcement (Located in Woodbridge,Va)

I really want to have a go at some trails, this place is super close and looks like a blast.

Old 11-06-2013, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Yeah I just stopped in and talked to a women that works at 10-8 Duty Gear (the sponsor/owner of the property) and she was only semi helpful. She was very nice and helped me find a gun I have been searching for for months but said it would be best if I spoke with the owner. They seem to cater very much to Jeeps but are open to other vehicles. I told her I had Blazer and she said they had a Blazer that had some issues but she thought it was stockish so I want to speak with Jim the owner and also my wife and figure out a time that might work for me to get out there and show them that a Blazer is just as capable as their Jeeps. I will let everyone know when I will be going as it would be go to have a good showing of Blazer show up together. I will also post up any new info I learn along the way.

Old 11-06-2013, 12:30 PM
dirt101 is on a distinguished road

Im also pretty close and would be interested in going out there in the future!

Old 11-10-2013, 12:22 PM

any updates? I checked some youtube videos and a few parts of it look pretty hardcore. Im sure the hardest parts is what makes it onto video though.

Old 12-29-2013, 12:55 PM

I went out to red cloud yesterday. Decently difficult trails, but it was very well organized and the trails are well marked. Don't expect long trails. It has lots of little short trails of varying difficulty. Some trails have tight squeezes so body damage is not out of the question. Definitely has obstacles that I would NOT try. Here is just a little teaser.

Old 12-29-2013, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

Nice!! I really need to find some time to get out there

Old 12-31-2013, 06:30 PM
CAB
Starting Member
CAB is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by dirt101
I went out to red cloud yesterday. Decently difficult trails, but it was very well organized and the trails are well marked. Don't expect long trails. It has lots of little short trails of varying difficulty. Some trails have tight squeezes so body damage is not out of the question. Definitely has obstacles that I would NOT try. Here is just a little teaser.
Red cloud offroad - YouTube
Would like to see some more........

Old 01-01-2014, 07:01 AM
okiedoak20 will become famous soon enoughokiedoak20 will become famous soon enough

Rex...happy new year....I have been chatting with Dirt101
About that place....and its just around the corner from where
I live....have you started the conversion on your blazer yet..
Also there has been som talk about Edinburg Va.
Some spots in that area....perhaps we can get a date
And all meet!!!
Oh...as far a time goes Rex.....I have seen you work
At work....and time seems be plenty for you...lol
Just messen with ya...haha

Last edited by okiedoak20; 01-01-2014 at 07:07 AM.

Quick Reply: I'm so fricken stoked!!!