Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Just a little spot in my backyard...

Old 05-16-2011, 10:08 AM
litterbug will become famous soon enough
Cool Just a little spot in my backyard...

so ive really wanted to make some sort of offroading spot in my backyard, since we have 4 acres here and most of it is just grass and some spots are just brush. so i asked my dad if its alright if i start tearing up one of the low spots and he said sure!!!! so later that day i took the lopers out and started hacking at stuff that could scratch up my ride. after it started raining it got nice and muddy so i took my truck and 3 wheeler out there for a spin. turned out very nice. havent gotten stuck yet but i have had lots of problems steering since it is on a major slope. here are a couple pictures.

aftermath

its some pretty thick stuff. i want to get to the point where i can barely get through it.

Old 05-16-2011, 11:05 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like you had some fun.

I'd take a chainsaw and cut those tire killers off at the ground if I were you (last picture).

Old 05-16-2011, 11:53 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by swartlkk View Post
Looks like you had some fun.

I'd take a chainsaw and cut those tire killers off at the ground if I were you (last picture).
haha yea those would kill his tires

Old 05-16-2011, 03:18 PM
Verno will become famous soon enough

Nice backyard bud.

Old 05-16-2011, 05:36 PM

haha. and thanks. i know not to run over those. the only reason i left those up is because there is a tree right next to it that i cant really drive that close to either. without ramming the tree....

Old 05-16-2011, 06:23 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

cool 4acres is just enough. my boss had 5 that went straight back, it was one road in and one road out... but after a while it got so rutted up back there it was basically undriveable unless it was dry

Old 05-16-2011, 06:47 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

That would be a sweet little spot to get dirty just in time to go somewhere! lol

Old 05-16-2011, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by zedartwo View Post
That would be a sweet little spot to get dirty just in time to go somewhere! lol
exactly!!!!! i love this little spot so far. i had it the dirtiest ive ever had her. then i washed her this afternoon. almost late for work cause she had so much mud caked in her wheel wells. nothing a little powerwashing couldnt take car of.

Old 05-16-2011, 08:39 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Seeing stuff like that makes me wish I had some land and didn't live in a condo. Nice trail man!

Old 05-16-2011, 08:44 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

your lucky!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Just a little spot in my backyard...

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.