Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

meet in southeastern Wisconsin.

Old 03-18-2011, 06:41 PM
litterbug will become famous soon enough
Default meet in southeastern Wisconsin.

ive been wanting to go out wheeling really bad lately. im not sure of anywhere that we can go but if anybody on here is in southeastern wisconsin im up for a little adventure.

we can set a date to go somewhere but somebody will need to come up with a place to go. so Racine and Kenosha areas unite!!!!!!! lets go out one night and have some fun!!!!! if you want my number so we can talk more its 224 688 4924 just let me know your from the forum

Old 03-18-2011, 10:15 PM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

Went up to the pipeline(near crivitz) on thursday

YouTube - Pipeline 2011

Old 03-19-2011, 09:21 PM

dude you are amazing!!!!!!!! i want to get a light bar like that on my roof one day.

i just learned that i can tighten the torsin bar and i am one happy camper. took her out last night just through some really muddy ditch right on the wisconsin illinois border and let me tell you i didnt feel like she was going to get stuck at all!!!!!! i ordered the 2" shackles for the rear so im not blinding people with my lights for too long. lol.

and question about your exhaust. it says custom straight pipe. is that just removing the muffler and putting a straight pipe in cause thats what i want to do. do you know if there is performance gain or loss? either way that would be another weekends project!!!

and i love your choice of music by the way. you seem a lot like me. too bad your up in green bay cause i could see me hanging out with you tearing it up like this all the time!!!!!!

Old 03-20-2011, 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by litterbug
dude you are amazing!!!!!!!! i want to get a light bar like that on my roof one day.

i just learned that i can tighten the torsin bar and i am one happy camper. took her out last night just through some really muddy ditch right on the wisconsin illinois border and let me tell you i didnt feel like she was going to get stuck at all!!!!!! i ordered the 2" shackles for the rear so im not blinding people with my lights for too long. lol.

and question about your exhaust. it says custom straight pipe. is that just removing the muffler and putting a straight pipe in cause thats what i want to do. do you know if there is performance gain or loss? either way that would be another weekends project!!!

and i love your choice of music by the way. you seem a lot like me. too bad your up in green bay cause i could see me hanging out with you tearing it up like this all the time!!!!!!
The exhuast use to be no muffler with the pre cat removed with a 4in tip, But now its no muffler and no cats. With 2.5in pipe up to where the exhuast gose over the axle, 2.25 from there to a 4in tip.

Old 03-20-2011, 03:18 PM

what do you mean pre cat? i know i want to take off my muffler but i think i need to keep my cat on in order to pass emissions every year.

Old 03-20-2011, 03:49 PM

what do you mean pre cat? i know i want to take off my muffler but i think i need to keep my cat on in order to pass emissions every year.
Befor the main cat there is a smaller cat reffered to as the pre cat.

Old 03-20-2011, 05:23 PM

is that only on the 2 doors? i dont see anything like that on my car.

Old 03-20-2011, 06:22 PM
Starting Member
Z71_Guy is on a distinguished road

I think its because yours is older.

Old 03-20-2011, 10:48 PM

probably. im gonna try and get some supplies to do the straight pipe this week. my shackles arent coming in till the 4th so i have some time. i also cranked down my torsin bar cause my tires were flaring out already!!! so i figured i would put it back to stock, wait till all the parts came and the suspension is where i want it and go get the allignment. i can get it done at my school for 30 bucks!!!!!!

Old 03-20-2011, 10:56 PM

probably. im gonna try and get some supplies to do the straight pipe this week. my shackles arent coming in till the 4th so i have some time. i also cranked down my torsin bar cause my tires were flaring out already!!! so i figured i would put it back to stock, wait till all the parts came and the suspension is where i want it and go get the allignment. i can get it done at my school for 30 bucks!!!!!!
I just finished a steering and suspension class where I could bring in any vehicle and allign it myself for free.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: meet in southeastern Wisconsin.