Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

More Dirty Pics 4 U!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 12:49 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of
Default More Dirty Pics 4 U!!!

I took the 4-wheeler out again, but this time it was a bit muddier!!! I actually burried it in a mud hole... Took 4 people and another 4-wheeler about 30 minutes to get it out....hahaha lots of fun and lots of pics!!! Took a few videos too, lets see If I can get them uploaded!!!

VIDEOS!!
Stuck
Towee sorry, my wife made the video sideways..lol
Tower
more random mud

Heres the guy's (who also drives a blazer..lol) 4-wheeler after trying to get me out..

heres mine

my wife took this one from the back of the 4-wheeler

gotta include the blazer... after all this is a blazer forum!!

Old 02-03-2008, 04:01 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: More Dirty Pics 4 U!!!

looks like fun man, i am wanting to go so bad i cant see straight. in the first videoi saw something you could have done different, 1st: you didnt even get dirty [sm=WTFsgign.gif]lol. if you would have got muddy and tried to put your weight on one side you might have gotten a bite and pulled out of maybe gotten a little further.
hey you should take a lil drive down south and ride some of our killer trails we have a huge rinding area, coal creekits about 4 hours away from you i think

Old 02-03-2008, 04:53 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

haha... funny you should mention that... the part we dont have video of is me standing on the drivers side jumping up and down with the throttle wide open... it was stuck on a rut made with a rhino 660 and there was no getting out..(trust me I tried for almost 15 minutes)lol we ended up with my wife driving and me standig on the drivers side footboard jumping up and down to get it out..lol the passenger side tires were just suspended in water...lol
and I did get a little dirty..lol my boots were filled with mud and there was some on my face and shirt..lol

found a pic from a different day of the mud hole.... you can see the high spot in the hole to the right.. this is where I high centered and dug myself in..lol

Old 02-03-2008, 05:05 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

o ok.that is a pretty deep rut.you still look pretty clean lol. wish i stayed that clean. hey you dont need a set of tires or know anybody who does? i have my stock set for sale

Old 02-03-2008, 05:42 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks ike a ton of fun. Was that ice in one of those ruts?

Old 02-04-2008, 03:16 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

That looked like a blast , now I want a atv!!!

Old 02-04-2008, 02:37 PM

MORE PICS!!!!! My buddy's girlfriend took these pics and I didnt know until just now..lol
My wife thought that since she weighs about oh... 160lbs less than I do that she could get it unstuck..lol

SHE WAS WRONG!!!

it ended up taking her riding, me stangind on the drivers side footboard jumping up and down, my buddy riding his, and his g/f on there for a little extra weight to get it this far....
(im actually standing on the drivers side footboard not the ground...

I was able to shift my weight around enough to get it the rest of the way out..lol

THE AFTERMATH!!!!LOL

MY wife likes the mud too..lol

me following my buddy

end of the day...

Old 02-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Awsome pics!

Old 02-04-2008, 09:48 PM
iceflames11 is on a distinguished road

You gotta get the truck stuck and use the ATV's as a backup to get it out. lol. Nice pics though. Cant wait til it gets warmer for some offroading adventures of my own.

Old 02-04-2008, 10:29 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

hahahaha dude thats awsome i love atving its pretty sweet when u hit spots like that cept the whole gettin stuck lol then that sux lol but fun in its own way lol

Quick Reply: More Dirty Pics 4 U!!!