Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

On my way to get an x-mass tree(lots of pics )

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 01:26 PM
flipzat is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MuddBunny84
so where's the tree or did u get the munchies n eat it :P j/k j/k
LOL

Yea we got the trees im not sure what kind they are but they are very nice.I would of had some pics of it on the truck and more pics of us on our way back but buddy lost the camera while climbing up the mountain . He was so mad lol it was a nice canon to, haha im so glad i took my memory card out. I told him to leave it in the truck but he did not listen.

Old 12-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by flipzat
LOL

Yea we got the trees im not sure what kind they are but they are very nice.I would of had some pics of it on the truck and more pics of us on our way back but buddy lost the camera while climbing up the mountain . He was so mad lol it was a nice canon to, haha im so glad i took my memory card out. I told him to leave it in the truck but he did not listen.
lost camera, another reason i'm buying a cheap walmart camera to take out with me..the kodak stays home lol i loos it..some one's loosing thier head lol

Old 12-05-2009, 01:36 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

man they put your tree lots in the WORST F-ing locations ever. parking lot by the Bank FTW! and i will get to park on a curb OFF ROAD!

Old 12-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Beginning Member
lineman1211 is on a distinguished road

Ok, first of all Christmas trees are real, smell good and have pine needles to clean up after. Second, please please stay out of walmart stores. That company mistreats their workers, limits their ours so they don't have to pay benefits for them, and OWN, yes I said own sweatshops in other countries to produce the clothes you are getting such a great deal on. For all of my U.S. blazers, please keep those union built, American Proud vehicles out of those parking lots. They are killing what our country was and hopefully will be again. BTW sorry for the rant, guess that sore is scabbed over. Signed you IBEW local 769 union member, Journeyman Lineman Tim Dossey.

Old 12-05-2009, 11:18 PM

/agree

i go out cut a tree down ,then the 30 bucks it cost to buy a tree from lot i put in my tank. In the spring me and my buddy's go plant like 15-20 new trees (gives us a chance to go off roading ) But hey we never take with out giving

Old 12-06-2009, 08:40 AM
Logan is on a distinguished road

Unions are one of the reasons the economy is failing.

Old 12-06-2009, 08:45 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lineman1211
Ok, first of all Christmas trees are real, smell good and have pine needles to clean up after. Second, please please stay out of walmart stores. That company mistreats their workers, limits their ours so they don't have to pay benefits for them, and OWN, yes I said own sweatshops in other countries to produce the clothes you are getting such a great deal on. For all of my U.S. blazers, please keep those union built, American Proud vehicles out of those parking lots. They are killing what our country was and hopefully will be again. BTW sorry for the rant, guess that sore is scabbed over. Signed you IBEW local 769 union member, Journeyman Lineman Tim Dossey.
Originally Posted by Logan
Unions are one of the reasons the economy is failing.
Way to twist this thread WAY off topic. If anyone wants to discuss the merits (or lack there of) of unions in current times, please create another thread for that specific purpose. Further discussions in this thread will be deleted with no further warnings.

Old 12-06-2009, 08:48 AM
Logan is on a distinguished road

So, did you get your tree up? I have my 17 month old trying to pull our everywhere...

Old 12-06-2009, 09:17 AM
96Blazernut is an unknown quantity at this point

If Logan's Blazer grows anymore it ain't gonna fit in that garage anymore LOL

Old 12-08-2009, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Logan
So, did you get your tree up? I have my 17 month old trying to pull our everywhere...
update
yea i got the tree up , went to bed woke up and the dog had dragged it from one end off the house to the other. Our 3 year old girl was soo mad at the dog lol it was cute Well the good news is i get to go back there, the bad news i spent 3 hours cleaning it up i wish i had a camera to show

Quick Reply: On my way to get an x-mass tree(lots of pics )