Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

NEVER trust a woman with your truck

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Starting Member
TylerCiervo is on a distinguished road

I let my girlfriend drive my trucks in parking lots. Ahah. Thats about as close as she'll get. MAYBE i'll let her take my Blazer through some beginner trails by me as long as i'm in the car.

Old 10-10-2010, 06:51 PM
b1heqh54 is on a distinguished road

You should all be ashamed of yourselves, except that you clearly fall short of the intellectual capacity to recognize it. If anything, I suppose that the lack of judgement you demonstrate by allowing others who are not familiar with your ride to drive it, is only eclipsed by your misplaced bravado. It's ok boys, these are the lessons that will one day permit you to call yourself men without the rest of us chuckling quietly amongst ourselves.
You have no-one to blame but yourselves, and what's worse you have no right to try and patch up your ego after you realize it by thinking yourselves superior. It's got nothing to do with having t*ts guys, maybe it's about the level of women who date guys of your kind.

Old 10-10-2010, 07:09 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by b1heqh54
It's got nothing to do with having t*ts guys, maybe it's about the level of women who date guys of your kind.
Its got to do with missing the leg for the clutch pedal... LOL!

Old 10-10-2010, 08:15 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=b1heqh54;369605]If anything, I suppose that the lack of judgement you demonstrate by allowing others who are not familiar with your ride to drive it[QUOTE]

My seniment exactly. If anyone (either sex) is used to driving a small compact car. Then a suv the first time can be iffy, espically a fullsize or lifted one. Yes I have seen ALOT of bad drivers that were women, but I've seen just as many if not more men that were worse. Not many girls smack light poles racing through parking lots or doing donuts. But alot of guys have.

I'll be honest. I'm 24 and consider myself a very good driver. I used to play Rush on nintendo 64 before I could drive a real car and would try to drive between the lines and park in the game, LMFAO. Yes I was a loser . When 16 with a learners permit and mom sitting in the passenger seat. I backed up to talk to a friend. I accidently left it in reverse and held the brake and raised the rpm's to squeak the tires when I took off. It flew backwards into a payphone and that put a dent about 6-7 inches deep and a lil over a foot wide into the trunk.

Long of the short, after a $500 bill to get a new trunk put on, while working a part time $140 a week job my senior year of high school, I learned this. Anyone can do stupid things while driving. Lack of thought and miss calculations know no sex religion or race. Yes girls text alot while driving and other things that arn't good. But I've known guys that almost T-boned emergency vehicles at intersections cause thier stereo was so loud that they didn't hear the sirens getting closer to them.

A friend of mine named Chad was killed in a car wreck cause he was going almost 120 on a 45 mph side road. Swerved wide onto the shoulder of the road in a blind curve to not have to slow down and hit a parked mail truck while the postal worker walked a package to a house on the hill. Both shoes were melted to the brakes in a split second reaction to try and stop the car or at least swerve. What I'm getting at is anybody can be good or bad. But we can't judge someone based on race religion beliefs or sex.

Not trying to offend or anything and I'm sorry if I have. Saying all girls are bad drivers to me is the same as saying black people are lazy and on welfare or that a young white kid with a shaved head is a racist skinhead. In some instances this may be true, but in some instances it may not be. And like I said, judging someone by what they look like or any other aspect like gender isn't a "stereotype", it's discrimination.

Ok I'm done. Just my couple pennies on the subject.

Bennidict. Sorry that all that happened. I had a girlfriend drive my blazer once on the highway while I rode with a buddy. Told her not to break the speed limit on the highway and she passed me and my buddy while we were doing 75. She never drove agian cause she lost my trust and acted like "it was no big deal" that she ignored what I said. Hope you guys can work it out. Also that's awesome that they honered the warrenty! At least you got 2 new tires out of it. Too bad she didn't cut all 4, lol. They wouldn't have honored it then though .

Old 10-10-2010, 08:31 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

I would put my wifes driving up against anybodys man or woman. Also to make things she has her own truck.

Old 10-10-2010, 08:35 PM
zerepdivad is on a distinguished road

my girlfriend owned a miniblazer before i got mine.

Old 10-10-2010, 10:11 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

lol I guess I started a heated argument... sorry I'm a little sexist, I should have meant to say don't trust anyone with your truck, I was just mad at my girlfriend and her friend and they happened to be women.

Old 10-10-2010, 10:38 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

It happens. Remember, it could always have been worse.

Their are plenty of people out there who feel driving should come second in a car.

Old 10-11-2010, 03:24 AM
R2P
Starting Member
R2P is on a distinguished road

I occasionally let some of my girl - friends drive my Blazer, only a select few and only for short distances though. They don't do too bad. I've never let a guy drive my Blazer though, a lot of guys around here seem to think "oh yeah hes got 4x4 lets go off a ditch at 40mph". I've seen it happen lol.

I may let my friend Ashley do a little hill climbing after I get my spun bearing replaced, she gets her license soon. Needless to say, a little anxiety medication may be needed, but I trust her.

Old 10-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Joemakerman is on a distinguished road

I let my girlfriend drive my Blazer quite frequently, she's a great driver. But I'm not too sure how keen I'd be on the idea of her driving it without me there lol. Not because I don't trust her but because I don't trust other drivers out on the road, and if something did happen, I'd want to be there.

-Joe

Quick Reply: NEVER trust a woman with your truck