Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

new member, couple pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 01:52 AM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: new member, couple pics

Great start on your 4 wheeling adventures.

Welcome to the site.

Old 07-27-2006, 02:43 AM
BlaZeR FXB1581 is an unknown quantity at this point

blazers are pretty capable off the beaten trail

i have the new SUVs that are just grocery getters

they are never put in 4WD mode

disgrace to the SUV name

Old 07-28-2006, 01:00 AM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

yeah just like to soccer mom's driving hummers....a little silly if you ask me...but then our society has gone to the more disposable pavement cars....they have lost their fascination with the big block...realy cars...made of metal even!!! ah well.....some day when every one else has flying cars...I'll some good old detroit steel hanging in my back yard....

Old 07-28-2006, 04:55 AM
mtncrsr is an unknown quantity at this point

looks great, but charging into the unknown is bad it makes things go pop in the night. i've done a lot of wheeling alone and things can turn out bat in a heart beat if you are not cautious.so if you go alone drive on the cautious side of the road and have fun. but there is safety in numbers. have fun

Old 07-29-2006, 09:16 AM
Cow Killer is an unknown quantity at this point

thats not mud. thats just from a dirt road.

now this was mud.

Old 07-30-2006, 01:30 AM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

wow looks like you had some nice mud there cow killer.......but in my book any mud is good mud....not all of us have the places to go and play....some of us try and find places to get off the pavement and get dirty........anyone who takes it off road deserves some respect...or at least some acknowledgment of it.....that.....and you actualy made mods to your truck to help you tackle the big stuff....when you have a stock truck..and it's the only vehicle you have...you tend to find fun in a not so variable environment....in the end it's all about getting dirty!

Old 07-31-2006, 03:31 AM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

Slinging mud on teh outside is nice, however driving through frame deep mud is a different story.

Then there are mud holes that are deep. Really deep.

[8D]

Old 07-31-2006, 03:39 AM
BF Veteran

Amazing how well those door gaskets work. This truck didn't have a drop of mud inside.
Notice the mud line running front to back on teh doors? You could say it was deep on this side.
Slinging it on the outside is nice. But driving through it is a diferent story.

Bst mod you can make to your truck if your gonna take it wheeling is tires. Then recovery gear. Cuase you will get stuck.

Old 07-31-2006, 02:04 PM
prototype80 is an unknown quantity at this point

great mudding pics guys

Old 07-31-2006, 03:28 PM
ceanern is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure if my pics are working or not. let me know if they are if you could.

Quick Reply: new member, couple pics