Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

No not a girl!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 03:31 PM
flyshychick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default No not a girl!

Here is a story that makes me chuckle everytime. Last winter i was on my way home from work when i passed a lowered s10 pickup truck, stuck off the road. It had been snowing all day, not sure why he was even out. But anyway, i turned around to give him a hand. The look was priceless. When i got out of my blazer his jaw dropped, i asked him if he wanted me to pull him out and he tried everything possible to not let a girl tow him out. I asked what had happened and he just said he was tryin to avoid hitting someone that was turning. Which ended up putting him in the feild.....He kept sayin his buddy was coming. But i didn't leave i hooked up to his bumper, towed him out no problem. Then his buddy showed up and just smiled. I never got a thank you or anything. I just told him to get a real truck and left. I realize that men hate when woman have to help them. But come on he was waitng 45 min already just let me help!

Old 08-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: No not a girl!

Eh... If I'm stuck, I don't care who pulls me out. So long as I can get back goin', I'm fine with it.

Nice story!

Old 08-08-2006, 03:34 PM
boomtruck97 is an unknown quantity at this point

i so would not have gotten help from you either. but then again, thats because id rather lift than lower.

Old 08-08-2006, 03:45 PM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: boomtruck97

i so would not have gotten help from you either. but then again, thats because id rather lift than lower.
Amen! hehe

Old 08-08-2006, 04:03 PM
flyshychick is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys would of said thanks to right!

Old 08-08-2006, 04:14 PM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

Of course.

Some guys are just ridiculous. I'd like to be a CAA (AAA in most of your cases) worker and show up to tow these guys in their fancy cars. THAT would be fun.

Old 08-08-2006, 04:32 PM
4lowlife is on a distinguished road

I would of thanked ya. That goes for anyone who gets me unstuck. It usually requires a farm vehicle to do it.

Old 08-08-2006, 05:26 PM
flowmasta is an unknown quantity at this point

hey u can give me a helping hand anytime....and u better believe id thank you

Old 08-08-2006, 06:52 PM
Jared is an unknown quantity at this point

Hahahhaha, thats funny, blow to his ego I guess.

Old 08-09-2006, 03:14 AM
Marzocchi65 is an unknown quantity at this point

It was worse for me when then chick showed up with her F-350 and gave me tow... I was ashamed of myself.

Quick Reply: No not a girl!