Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

No Quiet Sunday Drives For Us!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 10:33 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough
Default No Quiet Sunday Drives For Us!

These pictures are from April 26, 2009. Me and 2 of my buddies went out on Saturday for a Bonfire get together and we decided we decided to tear some mud up on Sunday! The Ford you will see in the pictures was not affiliated with us and he even stole our Tow Strap... darn Ford drivers...

We had the Dodge there to pull us out when we got stuck. Oh, we were pulling the Light Blue Blazer out of that second hole, and the Dodge yanked and pulled the tow hitch off the Blazer and it flew and hit the Dodge's tailgate putting a hole in it then spinning off into the lake. It was funny as hell.

And I got stuck where I did because I actually don't have 4 wheel drive due to a locking hub problem... so don't laugh!!! lol

Old 05-18-2009, 10:35 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like fun!

My drives are never quiet. My 33x12.5 BFG M/T's blow quiet out the window! LOL

Old 05-18-2009, 10:49 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Nice, the K5's are startin to grow on me.

Old 05-18-2009, 11:36 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Come to the K5 side!!!

Old 05-18-2009, 11:55 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
Come to the K5 side!!!
Hehe, but I like my modern mechanics, stout stance, lots of torque and good mpgs

Old 05-19-2009, 06:20 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

hahahah WOW that looked like a hell of a lot of fun. I agree with the K5's...they're really growing on me. They're bad *** looking. I just couldn't see myself owning something that old...unless it was my second vehicle.
Great pics though, looks like a great spot to get muddy

Old 05-19-2009, 07:14 AM
Starting Member
AllEiz0nMe is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk28
hahahah WOW that looked like a hell of a lot of fun. I agree with the K5's...they're really growing on me. They're bad *** looking. I just couldn't see myself owning something that old...unless it was my second vehicle.
Great pics though, looks like a great spot to get muddy
Wow...something that old? lol I take offense to that...j/k We've pulled out quite a few of you little guys hahaha. Awesome pics by the way!!!

Last edited by AllEiz0nMe; 05-19-2009 at 07:16 AM.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:21 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AllEiz0nMe
Wow...something that old? lol I take offense to that...j/k We've pulled out quite a few of you little guys hahaha. Awesome pics by the way!!!
I don't doubt it lol. You would be the first call if I got stuck. I just meant I only have one vehicle which is my daily driver...and I wouldn't want something that old as my daily driver. Mostly for gas mileage...even though my blazer is pretty bad on gas as it is lol.

Old 05-19-2009, 07:35 AM
Starting Member
AllEiz0nMe is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk28
I don't doubt it lol. You would be the first call if I got stuck. I just meant I only have one vehicle which is my daily driver...and I wouldn't want something that old as my daily driver. Mostly for gas mileage...even though my blazer is pretty bad on gas as it is lol.
lol I know I was just messin around. Mine is a daily driver also. Good thing I don't really go to too many places because I think we get 13 mpg. But that's ok because it keeps the mileage on the truck down. hahaha

Old 05-19-2009, 07:56 AM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by okvortec
Hehe, but I like my modern mechanics, stout stance, lots of torque and good mpgs
Originally Posted by AllEiz0nMe
lol I know I was just messin around. Mine is a daily driver also. Good thing I don't really go to too many places because I think we get 13 mpg. But that's ok because it keeps the mileage on the truck down. hahaha
I'm running a little lean but I get a solid 18mpg hwy.

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
Come to the K5 side!!!
Ok Darth!..LOL.

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Looks like fun!

My drives are never quiet. My 33x12.5 BFG M/T's blow quiet out the window! LOL
Just run the radio up! No sense knowing BEFORE something's gonna break.

Quick Reply: No Quiet Sunday Drives For Us!