Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

off roading manners

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 09:06 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about
Default off roading manners

I am so fliping mad!!!!!! I was trying to get to a trail...so I could go climb my mountain....the road was very rutted..with snow about knee deep on either side...I noticed this after I turned in..and of course I was on a one way track...well I parked..did my hiking...barely managed to get out of my spot.....come around the corner...and there's a freaking jeep....parked right in the middle of the two track...20 feet from the loop...there wasn't a way to get around them..the snow was too deep...not to mention if you wanted to try..you ran the risk of hitting their vehicle....stupid freaking jeep!!!! ok.....now in this situation...one would normaly either pull over..or find some place else to park....not blocking the whole road.....well it was either wait until they came back....(not a good idea as I would have been even more pissed off) or try and back up....I didn't want to..because the road was so bad..and not much room on either side for mistake....well I had to step on the gas at one point..slipped out of the rut....and now my back side of my bumper is all nice and DENTED!!!!!I am soooooooooo sooooooo pissed....this whole thing never would have happened..had the person found another place to park....so please people...don't block the road!!! ok I am better now....wait no I a not....I'm going to track down those people and give them a piece of my mind....bastards!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!![sm=bicker.gif]

Old 03-30-2006, 12:40 AM
kaindragoon36 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: off roading manners

wow, that's almost as bad as the lady that stole my parkin spot today by goin the wrong way down a 1 way 3/4's of the way down the parking lot to jump in the spot that I was politely going the right way around to get...she just drives the wrong way for like 300 feet, and I have to stop, and watch her back into MY parkin spot. I hate Alaskan drivers...they're so dumb. OH yeah, to make this an off road post, I wanted to drive off the road, right on top of her little honda SUV...but I have more manners than that, and I was in a hurry.

Old 03-30-2006, 01:17 AM
BF Veteran

it's crazy. what people will do..I used to work at a mall....they had to call the cops to break up a fight over christmas time....the..they were fist fighting over a parking spot......I am still so angry I realy almost wrote a nasty letter....I think I am done going off roading for a while....[:@]

Old 02-02-2007, 02:09 AM
Goat is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont let that moron stop you from offroading.

Old 03-03-2007, 10:58 PM
bluesjam99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe don't put yourself in the situation to be blocked in again? Expect stupid stuff from other people at all times. If it were me in your situation, I would have just pushed the jeep off the road and kept going leaving a small note saying, Hey Jeep person: Don't put yourself in a position to be pushed off the road and this won't happen again!

Doug
K-5

Old 03-04-2007, 03:20 AM
Starting Member
Jimmysls98 is an unknown quantity at this point

just turn it over and be the recovery crew[sm=badbadbad.gif]. All jeeps need a recovery crew

Old 03-04-2007, 03:52 AM
4lowlife is on a distinguished road

this thread is about a year old guys. I mean c'mon!

BTW, anyone get paddle down from her mountain?

Old 03-04-2007, 11:19 PM
BF Veteran

ORIGINAL: 4lowlife

this thread is about a year old guys. I mean c'mon!

BTW, anyone get paddle down from her mountain?

I can't even think of one whitty thing to say back to you......I'm lame....I came down from the mountain....then climbed right back up....and yeah.....it is waaaaaay to old of a post