Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Off Roading on Saturday, January 23. S/W ontario

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 03:37 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i think Dave only has stock tires on his truck. one of them has 30's on theirs, but really, you're only gaining an extra 1/2" with a 30" tire (if it actually measures 30")

a 235/75/R15 is 28.9" OD

just make sure you have a nice agressive tread. i've seen some nasty pic's from their play ground.

pic's are a must if you go you know.

Old 03-03-2011, 02:07 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

The size also depends on the manufacturer. A 235/75/15 from BFG may not be the same OD as 1 from Cooper etc

Old 03-03-2011, 06:54 PM
wills-07 is on a distinguished road

i just have some wranglers
was going to upgrade to 30s but these tires are brand new and 31s is to much work right now hopefully these will work

Old 03-03-2011, 08:36 PM

a bunch of us should go sometime this spring

Old 03-04-2011, 01:57 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

that's why i invited you to the Southern Ontario group, so we could arange get togethers for those of us that live around here.

come April, i'm sure alot of us will be ready to play in the mud again.

Old 03-04-2011, 09:50 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I may have to make a trip down and Ride Shotgun :P or bring my ATV down (and get awesome gasmileage with the bed open and an oh-so aerodynamic ATV in the back)

Old 03-04-2011, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
that's why i invited you to the Southern Ontario group, so we could arange get togethers for those of us that live around here.

come April, i'm sure alot of us will be ready to play in the mud again.
thanks buddy come on april!

Old 03-04-2011, 10:22 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Don't forget pictures!!!

Old 03-05-2011, 11:06 AM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

We used to have a place like that hear in tioga county , NY there was 13 ponds I'm not sure of the acreage but its huge . But about 5 years ago the town or county sold it now Its all blocked off and there building houses all over up there . Clark seed farms was the name of the place , Wicked fun , lots of parties and four wheeling .

Old 03-05-2011, 05:51 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by DKSDAD
Don't forget pictures!!!

that should be a given!

kinda like how you don't forget to breathe, you shouldn't forget to take pic's when playing of the pavement.

Quick Reply: Off Roading on Saturday, January 23. S/W ontario