Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Off roading tires

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 06:46 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Off roading tires

ORIGINAL: racer x

cooper stt only f**k toyo and bfg take a look
That would get me to switch in a heart beat... Please.[&o] They are not even on the truck and you offer up nothing to speak of their abilities... Not to mention you reply using vulgarity not meant for this forum.

Old 02-06-2009, 02:58 PM
Starting Member
Drifter666 is an unknown quantity at this point

i was gonna get a set of thos coopers, but they are a bit pricey, i have hankook dynapro MTs they are amazing i have yet to get stuck and ive gone threw 6" of supy mud and snow over the bumpers

Old 02-06-2009, 03:19 PM
racer x is an unknown quantity at this point

thats y you are probably a fat ****in piece of **** i have a 99zr2 . go to gmachineracing.com and see his s10 pu. when i finish the 1000 and make history you can talk that **** to my face. heres a pic lets see what you look like. oh btw **** you

Old 02-06-2009, 07:06 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

wat

oh yea...IBTL

Old 02-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Dont get me wrong, Cooper STT tires may be good, but your sentence long push telling people to go out buy them, that they are the best, etc really does not say anything at all. You show pictures, pictures that you have spammed all over our forum, that just show the tires all mounted up, but not even on your truck, not doing a darn thing. If you really want to push a tire, you might want to include pictures of you actually using them. Everyone likes free tires though, but it hardly constitutes them as being the best ever made...

ORIGINAL: racer x

thats y you are probably a fat ****in piece of **** i have a 99zr2 . go to gmachineracing.com and see his s10 pu. when i finish the 1000 and make history you can talk that **** to my face. heres a pic lets see what you look like. oh btw **** you
Were you directing that at me?

Guess you did not take the hint. Since the use of vulgarity such as you have displayed is against forum rules, you can take a little seat. Who gives a crap what you have, someone will always have a bigger, better truck. You cannot express yourself without putting down others and that childish behavior will not be tolerated here. Either act like an adult or take a walk.

Old 02-06-2009, 07:39 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

But he can't even figure out how to post a picture. Short shelf life.

Old 02-06-2009, 09:08 PM
malkin66 is an unknown quantity at this point

But he explained in the tire section that he tested them on his other blazer right?

Old 02-06-2009, 09:11 PM
malkin66 is an unknown quantity at this point

O K then swartlik what tires do you recomendbeing that you are an expert?

Old 02-06-2009, 10:23 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

All right, enough of this. malkin66 and racer x both registered under the name Brian Vratoric.

Old 02-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Blazercrazy is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going for 35's with only 3 inches of body lift, See how that turns up

Quick Reply: Off roading tires