Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Offroading Weekend - Camp NL

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 03:25 PM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute
Default Offroading Weekend - Camp NL

For those of us in Ontario, and for those of you interested in a road trip, there's an offroading weekend coming up in August:

The website is here for registration.

Old 04-25-2006, 11:50 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Offroading Weekend - Camp NL

Woo-hoo! We're registered!

Old 04-25-2006, 02:26 PM
MCas86 is an unknown quantity at this point

how close is this place to niagara falls? bc im like...an hr from niagara and this sounds like fun...how difficult is this anyways, how would a stock blazer do, ALSO is it on a weekend bc i do road construction and im never home til the weekend and i work 14 hr days so its not like i could just go after work

Old 04-25-2006, 03:17 PM
Administrator

Well, it's got different trails depending on your skill and the size of your truck as well. On the registarion form it asked you what kind of trails you want to do and they have an option that is stock friendly. You could do some of the trails with ease in a stock Blazer. We're only going the next step up for our trail run, which isn't THAT much more difficult.

It's a week long thing, but the main stuff is Friday-Sunday. We are getting there Friday night and doing stuff all day Saturday. My friend's parents help organize it, and the event is for charity, so its cool (my best friend designed the logo).

It's about 4 hours maybe from Niagara, so it would be 5 hrs for you probably. It's quite a drive for you, especially if you would be coming off a 14 hr day. You can always plan ahed next year and go. Let me know if you are interested anyway. It's pretty cool because all your food is provided in the cost, your insurance for the trail runs and you get a decal as well.

Old 04-26-2006, 12:32 AM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

wwish I lived closer to canada....*sigh* you are so lucky moonwater

Old 04-26-2006, 09:37 AM
Administrator

Ya, I'm lucky to have friends that organize this kinda stuff, too!

Old 07-26-2006, 10:24 AM
Administrator

Well, the weekend is sold out and I'm gearing up to go in a few weeks! I'll have to send pics because this will be a major mudding trip. I hope to see more than just Jeeps all weekend, so you know I'll be searching out the Blazers!

Old 07-26-2006, 07:47 PM
Kellen is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like a great time, I'm near london, wish i could go!

Old 07-27-2006, 01:11 AM
prototype80 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn i miss being back in the states, i havent slung any mud in almost over a year.

Old 07-27-2006, 01:45 AM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for doing what your doing, and when you get back. Lets go wheeling.

Quick Reply: Offroading Weekend - Camp NL