Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Post your pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 02:28 PM
1finesdime is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Post your pics

im sorry here it is

Old 08-11-2007, 01:26 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

SWEET setup man! I'm still paying mine off so I can't shell out too much to go extreme with the 4X4. Soon enough though. It's good to have hardcore enthusiasts like you to motivate us!

Did I mention that's a sweet setup?

Old 08-13-2007, 11:11 PM
1finesdime is an unknown quantity at this point

thats funny that you call me a "hardcore enthusiast" i bought the truck for 350 drove it for 10 days got in a wreck got the truck impounded got it out of impound and started building it off salvage parts and amazing deals that ive ran across. im not extreme by any means ive probably got $1500 actually tied up in the truck up to this point. that thing is my daily driver that gets about 28 mpg amazingly enough. its still got issues and the engine has a tapping to it and i hear valve clatter that them vortechs are known for but im thinking about just keeping the 4.3 in it and rebuilding it instead of dropping in a 350. mainly caus the v6 has all the torque that i really need and it gets astranomical gas milage.

Old 08-22-2007, 11:42 PM
Svenson14 is an unknown quantity at this point

its not too much but this was from this weekends trip to pismo beach oceano dunes

*EDIT by swartlkk* - Editted the image to display the automatic thumbnail from Photobucket.com and link to the full res shot in response to some members having trouble viewing this page due to image size.

Old 08-23-2007, 03:18 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

Sweet! looks like fun!

I want to turn my Blazer into something that's Baja or dune jumping certified... But I'm waiting on the lottery for that one, lol.

Old 08-30-2007, 05:09 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

svenson that is a cool looking blazer

Old 08-30-2007, 08:20 PM
Svenson14 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: blznlowxtreme

svenson that is a cool looking blazer
thanks, i try to keep it in a decent condition. at least good enough for dunes.

i cant wait to go again. ill prolly go in two weeks

Old 09-10-2007, 06:25 PM
jphayes921 is an unknown quantity at this point

Havn't made alot of posts but I am glad I found this forum, trying to pull money for a lift but still rock the blazer.

http://i12.tinypic.com/52umaeg.jpg <-- Muddy Truck

*EDIT by swartlkk* - Removed picture display, instead I linked to it due to its size. Please do not post images over 640x480 size (approx.). Thank you

Old 09-12-2007, 08:31 AM
Matty Kling is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: Svenson14

its not too much but this was from this weekends trip to pismo beach oceano dunes

Sweet Blazer on the dunes!!! Do you air-down your tires when running on the sand? What PSI do you run them at?!? just wondering... I take my blaze on the beach to go fishing and usually run them at 13 or 14 psi...

Old 10-16-2007, 10:06 PM
88jimmah is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont do to much muddy stuff...but I had to get rid of some stress the other day so I took off to a local mud hole

Quick Reply: Post your pics