Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Post Your Snow Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 08:01 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Post Your Snow Pics!

Here's a quick vid of me trying to get into the driveway with 8 inches on top of ice. Also a pic of me after I got up there and it finally stopped snowing. Oh and this is for those guys that say that the AT2s can't keep up with the BFGs on snow and ice.

Old 01-30-2009, 10:46 PM
JST4SHO is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow guys where do I start. Great pics awesome mods and damm do I miss snow, now that im relocated to South Carolina. Worse yet, is that NY has had some serious weather this year and no skiing or playing in the snow.

Old 01-30-2009, 11:00 PM
cr8390 is an unknown quantity at this point

i feel you man i moved to NC about 2 years ago from NY (long island) and finally we got almost 8 inches of snow about 2 weeks ago. Its the first time i seen snow since i moved from NY and the first time i got to play in it with my blazer. There also saying we might get more snow surprisingly mon-tues

Old 02-01-2009, 04:25 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Some of you may have seen these on gmtruckforum but I figured I'd post a few here too. Last week it finally dropped below freezing just long enough to ice over. Not really any snow, just ice... Apparently the upper atmosphere is too warm for the rain to form into snow. Once the raindrops fall towards earth, they get colder and freeze so we basically just get sleet and ice never really any snow...

Old 02-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Starting Member
Swain is an unknown quantity at this point

What's with all the spinning? With my BFG's I could take my foot off the brake and she'd drive up that herself lol. Must be something im missing.

Old 02-02-2009, 09:48 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

my assumption about the video is hes giving it a bit more throttle intentionally to enjoy the snowy conditions after suffering snowlessly in NC for years

Old 02-03-2009, 04:43 PM
needshocks is an unknown quantity at this point

we had two feet of snow in the first storm of the season the city could not keep up with it so their was always snow on the road and we all have fun drifting around in it wish i had pics to show but i did not bring the camera will have to next time

Old 02-03-2009, 04:47 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

funny how you guys all want one good snow fall.....then it usually melts pretty quick.......we gotta go through that for 4-5 months straight.

Old 02-03-2009, 05:33 PM
Cuchulain is an unknown quantity at this point

Im wishing i had taken some pictures, i managed to get myself stuck on a snowbank that i tried to ram through in order to get to one of my best trails. Of course, it had been raining, so it was hard, wet snow, and tyo top it off the bank was where the plow had pushed all the snow, so it was hard as a rock. I got my truck 1/2 way over, then ended up sitting there till my buddy showed up in his liberty and pulled me out

Old 02-03-2009, 05:46 PM
Cuchulain is an unknown quantity at this point

up in sussex county we've got a good 5", which still aint alot but its more than a dusting

Quick Reply: Post Your Snow Pics!