Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Snow and Mud

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 10:26 AM
HooverLT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Snow and Mud

Yea i was driving around in the cornfield next to my house and under the snow and ice i found some mud and managed to get stuck.
I got out after about 10 tugs from a jimmy. But yea its a really nice place to drive around.

Old 01-10-2006, 11:23 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Snow and Mud

Well, luckily it was a Jimmy that got you out and not a jeep

Old 01-10-2006, 10:34 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

was out wandering around in the snow...I am very careful though...I have no one to pull me out....*pouts*

Old 01-11-2006, 11:40 AM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like fun.
Might be time for some real tires.

Old 01-11-2006, 07:04 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely looks like fun. Wish we had snow here! I guess by this weekend we should see something... 50*F today though! URGH... If I wanted warmer weather, I'd move down south.

Old 01-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

Ya, it makes me wonder what the hell is going on with the world!!![>:]

Old 01-13-2006, 12:20 AM
BF Veteran

you all can have some of my snow!!! oh and speaking of off roading...I was driving in the snow and mud...is everyone's blazer so stinking noisey??? I feel like it's about to fall apart going over bumps and such....I don't think anything is screwed on...ha ha ha ha

Old 01-13-2006, 12:58 AM
Administrator

Mine is noisier in 4x4...that and it's old, so I think it creaks more than younger Blazers

Old 01-13-2006, 11:53 PM
BF Veteran

well it's not the truck itself creaking..well that too..there's the thud sound the back suspension makes on the passenger side when you hit little bumps..there's the dash shake..the door panels..and something loose in the drivers side door..the rattling sound...um...the thunk thunk thunk when I am turning too hard...when it's windy my interior ceiling gagets make noise..(do to my humungus rack)*snicker* then there's the visual of seeing everything on the inside move after the truck moves...hmmm......deffinately not a quiet ride...but then it gets well used...105,00 now.......driven hard and put away dirty.......

Old 02-02-2006, 11:35 PM
Beginning Member
TruckeeT2 is an unknown quantity at this point

at least your truck didnt sink anymore, that happened to me me backend sank. i was driving aroung on grass and it was kinda dry and i hit a sink hole and droped the backend in it, luckally it wasnt the front end. Had to get my freinds ram to pull me out.

Quick Reply: Snow and Mud