Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

So...just got back from off roading...

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 08:48 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

I messaged them to my email...was really bored...lol...

I went through this one:

Last edited by swartlkk; 11-03-2009 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Combined the posts and linked to the thumbnails photobucket provides to cut down on the realestate.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:01 PM
BlaziNator is on a distinguished road

Very nice. I need to get my new tires all dirty =) GEEZ!! that Jeep has a lot of lights haha.

Old 11-02-2009, 09:25 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

is your blazer camera shy? Looks alike a damn fun time! I think that buggy tub looks like a blast! Very cool armored crawler. I. Demand. More. Of. Your. Truck!!!

next time designate a camera guy to get you too!

Old 11-03-2009, 07:05 AM

No body wanted to go as the camera guy... Im going to another trail after hunting season on 2 weeks. Ill get a camera guy then. But I think that trail is all mud...

Old 11-03-2009, 07:47 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Makes for cool pictures either way lol. What happened to the driver's side flare?

Old 11-03-2009, 05:39 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
Makes for cool pictures either way lol. What happened to the driver's side flare?
........and the gas door?

Old 11-03-2009, 08:27 PM

Bought the truck like that... The guy who owned it before me had it for 3 years, never plated...only used to off road with. A rock took out the flair, fender, door, and mirror... and a tree took out the gas cover...

Ill post pick of my stickers I just got made for it tomorrow...

Old 11-03-2009, 09:31 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

By any chance... for some reason it just clicked... did you buy your ZR2 from a guy in North Bay? I seem to remember a ZR2 with 33's floating around there with not much of a lift on it.

Old 11-03-2009, 09:59 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Logan
Bought the truck like that... The guy who owned it before me had it for 3 years, never plated...only used to off road with. A rock took out the flair, fender, door, and mirror... and a tree took out the gas cover...

Ill post pick of my stickers I just got made for it tomorrow...
the guy never drove it on-road? he had waaaaay too much money.

i guess you never bothered to fix that stuff, 'cause you probably plan on ripping it off on a tree/rock/whinch strap/????, right?..................

Old 11-03-2009, 10:03 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Very nice pics. Love your rig man. The other ones out on the trail were pretty sweet too. Looks like a damn good time. minus the blown tire lol. Do you mind if I ask how much one of those tires would run ($ wise)?

Quick Reply: So...just got back from off roading...