Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

some trails up north

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 08:30 PM
NVANZEE will become famous soon enough
Default some trails up north

My buddy's girl friend made this a few months ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6rcoPEAxYQ

Old 10-12-2009, 08:59 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

VERY NICE!! . I'm working on something similar of my own. Only problem is I have mostly pics and only a couple of vids, but it should come out ok.

Old 10-12-2009, 09:57 PM
SmokeDogg is an unknown quantity at this point

What fun, i need to go do some offroad therapy

Old 10-19-2009, 10:11 AM
Beginning Member
cmh_20 is on a distinguished road

that trailblazer was weak its a grocery getter not a truck

Old 10-19-2009, 01:59 PM
PaulO2288 is on a distinguished road

Thank god your blazer was there to pull everyone out lol but looks like a lot of fun!

Old 10-19-2009, 02:59 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

*slips into daydream wishing he could play too*

very cool! love the crawling through that washout! too funny. stuck on d-side. second run, stuck on p side. back out! awesome! your truck appears to have stolen the ***** my truck SHOULD have

Last edited by ABN31B; 10-19-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:12 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

sweet vid Nick.
your buddy w/the Cherokee, is it 2WD?, it seems like he was getting stuck alot. actually, you looked like you entered alot of stuff in 2HI too..........
your other buddy w/the TrailBlazer, was his Mom pissed when he got home? hahahaha!

Old 10-19-2009, 10:32 PM
NVANZEE will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cmh_20
that trailblazer was weak its a grocery getter not a truck
yeah i give him crap all the time. They dont make much for lifts either. The spot where he got stuck he some how broke the power steering shaft going to the pulley. We had to order a new one and install it the next morning in the woods before we went home.

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
sweet vid Nick.
your buddy w/the Cherokee, is it 2WD?, it seems like he was getting stuck alot. actually, you looked like you entered alot of stuff in 2HI too..........
your other buddy w/the TrailBlazer, was his Mom pissed when he got home? hahahaha!
thanks, he only had 2wd then. He bought new bolts for the front drive shaft and when we got up there he realized they gave him the wrong ones. I rarely have to use 4wd. These tires are amazing. Its his trail blazer but his mom was still pissed that he broke it. haha

Old 10-20-2009, 12:07 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

[quote=old skool luvr;256161]..........
your other buddy w/the TrailBlazer, was his Mom pissed when he got home? hahahaha![/quote]

[quote=NVANZEE;256266]thanks, he only had 2wd then. He bought new bolts for the front drive shaft and when we got up there he realized they gave him the wrong ones. I rarely have to use 4wd. These tires are amazing. Its his trail blazer but his mom was still pissed that he broke it. haha[/quote]

LMFAO!

Old 10-20-2009, 12:49 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

This is the exact reason I don't really think it's a good idea to buy a used, lifted 4x4 lol

Looks like a lot of fun though!

I love how at 4:50 the Jeep is hooked up to a tow strap before he ever goes in he puddle, like he knows what is coming haha.

What was the deal with the tree stump around 8:11?

Quick Reply: some trails up north