Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Urban Wheelin'!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 11:56 AM
samuknow is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes. I did not want to give it too much gas hopping the curb.

Last edited by samuknow; 01-07-2010 at 12:02 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:55 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
I love it! not only did you power through that curb, but unlike most of us, you didn't stop! That is the spirit I have been looking for. Take the Curb and as much damn hill as those tires can handle! nice shots must have been pretty nerve racking to get it up that high. You have ***** of steel man!

Curtis, you missed something major while giving him praise-he just wrecked his truck!

don't believe me?............look @ his pic's again.

in the 1st one, you can clearly see that his drivers door has fallen down, or he bent the door pins somehow (and obviously won't close properly now), and in both of the pic's, you can see he sent his center caps flying when he took that abrupt 90 degree wall @ speed.

*sheesh* i'm starting to sound like you now!

Old 01-07-2010, 11:36 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

good then i am making a difference

Old 01-07-2010, 11:48 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
good then i am making a difference

no, it's not a good thing!

Old 01-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

Im just gonna call it that the door was open and angled to appear that it looks broked but if you admire the lines it does appear not to be broked. My pins on the other hand are broked and I have about 3inches of "drop" when I open my door. Cant even be passenger has to be driver. I really need to get that fixed.

Old 01-09-2010, 03:49 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

OOooo, i never even thought of those guys getting in on this. good call Curtis!
Been following, just not got anything to contribute right now. BUT, when I get my truck back with the new tranny I'll hook up with foxxie & maybe Bad Attitude also. Then we'll show you guys what happens in Kiwiland! LOL

I'm bustin to go to the Woodhill forest again - Jeep have sponsored a section of the forest for off roaders. Costs $55 a day & stay as long as you like. Has several tracks graded to vehicle/driver capabilities. I usually use the 'scratch proof' track. LOL They also have recovery vehicles (club members - not nessessarily Jeep's) patroling 'cause if you break down - tough s**t. No phone signals there!

Old 01-09-2010, 04:28 PM
samuknow is an unknown quantity at this point

Curtis, you missed something major while giving him praise-he just wrecked his truck!

don't believe me?............look @ his pic's again.

in the 1st one, you can clearly see that his drivers door has fallen down, or he bent the door pins somehow (and obviously won't close properly now), and in both of the pic's, you can see he sent his center caps flying when he took that abrupt 90 degree wall @ speed.

Center caps have been missing or off for a long time. the door is open due to it being open when I went up and my partner in crime took the pic. just realized that means i have witnesses now.

it snowed pretty good the other day. might have to git it a go with the snow. LOL

Old 01-10-2010, 04:29 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Well I FINALLY can join the ranks of the urban wheeling crew . I went up to my buddies place today and he was parked up on the curb, so I joined him lol.

My truck:

His truck:

Old 01-10-2010, 04:41 PM
96Blazernut is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice pair of 4x4's. Keep up the good work!!

Old 01-11-2010, 06:19 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Thanks

Quick Reply: Urban Wheelin'!