Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Urban Wheelin'!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 10:44 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
yeah, but it's Winter now, so you need to find some big banks to play on-oh wait, did you get your 4WD working yet?

if you didn't, and considering it was your first time *snicker* i'll give it to ya. so now that you're not a newbie anymore, you need to find out just how much a 2WD 4x4 can tackle for us.
LOL....funny embarassing story about those pics I posted . I wasn't going to tell anyone, but since you bring it up...I had to be pulled off that snow pile I was in in the pics . My right tire got too far into the snow bank and I couldn't get off it with 2WD lol. My 4x4 still isn't fixed...one of those things you know what to do but just haven't gotten around to it lol. Oh well, me and Stitch got to use our new tow rope for the first time lol.
So that's why I can't wait to urban wheel in the summer. No getting stuck

Old 01-12-2010, 10:53 AM
papacope is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow Sisk, that would be pretty embarrassing to get stuck like that. Wish I could get some more UW pictures, but can't because my tranny is acting up... unless I take the vangina or my girlfriend's jeep... probably shouldn't take the jeep, it sucks.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:02 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by papacope
Wow Sisk, that would be pretty embarrassing to get stuck like that. Wish I could get some more UW pictures, but can't because my tranny is acting up... unless I take the vangina or my girlfriend's jeep... probably shouldn't take the jeep, it sucks.
hahaha, thing was I knew I was going to get stuck. I only have crappy all seasons on the back which lend next to no traction. I knew what I was getting myself into when I decided to go UW. I knew I'd get stuck, but I also knew I'd be pulled out in 2 seconds by my buddy lol.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:10 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

well at least you were honest
see why i am so willing to drop the dime on myself when i do stupid stuff

and look at it this way: you broke your UW cherry AND you got to test out the tow strap! (and Stich got to recover his first victim )

as a 2wd (for the time being), you may THINK you are at a disadvantage, but in UW, 2wd is just as good as 4wd IMHO. Snow banks aside of course

Old 01-12-2010, 11:13 AM

Ok, I'm super bored, so I',m going to take the Lumina Urban Wheelin and see what I can find for it to do. =]

Old 01-12-2010, 12:31 PM

So she had a little bit of a hard time climbing some of the curb, and I got some REALLY funny looks from people. In the one picture you can see the wheel of my friends zr2 with a 2in body lift. He said I was "special." lol

Attached Thumbnails Urban Wheelin'!-pict0016.jpg   Urban Wheelin'!-pict0017.jpg   Urban Wheelin'!-pict0018.jpg   Urban Wheelin'!-pict0019.jpg   Urban Wheelin'!-pict0020.jpg  

Old 01-12-2010, 03:31 PM
BF Veteran

the Lumina did better than Sisk's Blazer! LMAO!

Old 01-12-2010, 03:52 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by ABN31B

the Lumina did better than Sisk's Blazer! LMAO!
. Shut up! lol.
I think I should get bonus points for having 2 vehicles UWing in mine.

Old 01-12-2010, 04:25 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
LOL....funny embarassing story about those pics I posted . I wasn't going to tell anyone, but since you bring it up...I had to be pulled off that snow pile I was in in the pics . My right tire got too far into the snow bank and I couldn't get off it with 2WD lol. My 4x4 still isn't fixed...one of those things you know what to do but just haven't gotten around to it lol. Oh well, me and Stitch got to use our new tow rope for the first time lol.
i knew it! but i was being nice, and didn't want to toatlly out you. tell tale sign of the snow being thrown out behind your tire. and this is the perfect opportunity to show why you should always wheel with a buddy.

Originally Posted by Sisk
. Shut up! lol.
I think I should get bonus points for having 2 vehicles UWing in mine.

you beat me to it! although, if that tool of a (off) duty cop hadn't of interupted me on Christmas Eve, my youngest brother's Jimmy would've been up to the top of that pile as well.

Old 01-12-2010, 04:50 PM
BF Veteran

kyle beat you to the dual UW with both of his rides
if youhad an urban recovery shot of being helped off the 4" snow bank i would give mad props though

Quick Reply: Urban Wheelin'!