Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Water, Mud, and hills oh my!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 06:28 PM
Starting Member
AllEiz0nMe is on a distinguished road
Default Water, Mud, and hills oh my!

Yeah...we went out to wharton again. And man was it a carnage run. Had a tacoma do 30 mph and reverse into an f350. That same tacoma bumped a zr2 sonoma. Friend's jeep may need a new transfer case. Brother's explorer needs a new transmission and my step son's cherokee is now leaking power steering fluid! But out of everyone there who came out without a dent, or anything broken? Me and our friend Evan. Both PROUD blazer owners. Anyway here's a link to the video's we took this weekend. Enjoy!! http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...B8F69FCDC5CECD

Old 06-16-2009, 07:28 PM
Starting Member
Swain is an unknown quantity at this point

Very nice videos I am jealous that I have to hunt around to go offroading and you can just go to a park!! Was there any damage done to the f350 or ZR2? Sounds like a rough day for all the trucks that came out broken.

Old 06-16-2009, 07:48 PM
bandidolenny is on a distinguished road

Nice work!

Old 06-16-2009, 08:18 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Swain
Very nice videos I am jealous that I have to hunt around to go offroading and you can just go to a park!! Was there any damage done to the f350 or ZR2? Sounds like a rough day for all the trucks that came out broken.
If you look close in the videos the f350 had a dent in his guard and it was slightly bent up. BUT they fixed that later in the day as they call it "the redneck body shop way". Attached a tow rope to the guard and to a tree and bent it back. lol The zr2 had white paint on his bumper and quarter but no real major damage. The toyota and my brother took the brunt of the damage.

Old 06-16-2009, 10:04 PM
ghost is on a distinguished road

All these pics n vids n I can't do anything til my Blazer gets going again. I've been workin round the clock to attempt to get her going but it looks like next week I'll have to spring for a mechanic.... How sad... But this looked WAY fun!!!

Old 06-16-2009, 11:48 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

I wouldn't be wheeling with that Taco anymore, just my very humble opinion.

Great vids and love the kid in the back of your truck covering up with the tarp!

As a side note, did you not have 4wd? Or do you just need a locker? Looks like in a couple of the videos that you had no power going up front.

Old 06-17-2009, 08:08 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by AJBert
I wouldn't be wheeling with that Taco anymore, just my very humble opinion.
lol yeah...The dude with the tacoma was trying to help the f350 when he hit him. Go figure that monster of a truck (diesel at that) got stuck. He had his 15 year old son driving it. And his foot slipped off the pedal and hit the gas. Good thing they knew each other. I'd have been crying if it was my truck. lmao

Originally Posted by AJBert
Great vids and love the kid in the back of your truck covering up with the tarp!

As a side note, did you not have 4wd? Or do you just need a locker? Looks like in a couple of the videos that you had no power going up front.
It was in 4 low. I never really drove it off road before. That was my first time driving it in the mud. lol It has a locker in the rear. Maybe now it's time for one up front also? lol I wasn't really stomping it either. Only when it felt like it was getting stuck. So the back wheels were doing most of the work.

Here's the Tacoma's rear bumper OOPS Seems it's a tundra! HAHAHAHA sorry...I'm not a toyota person! lmao

Last edited by AllEiz0nMe; 06-17-2009 at 08:11 AM.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:56 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Very nice! I'm jealous too, wish I had a spot like that around here!

Old 06-20-2009, 10:57 PM
amazinnblazin is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like fun! The only good Toyota is an FJ anyway

Old 06-22-2009, 08:37 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by amazinnblazin
Looks like fun! The only good Toyota is an FJ anyway
HAHAAHHAHA yeah for off roading maybe. Me, I was never really a fan of Toyota. And the fj's They are ugly as sin to me.

Quick Reply: Water, Mud, and hills oh my!