Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

woohoo

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2005, 09:22 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute
Default woohoo

So who actualy goes muddin'? My blazer is all stock and will probably stay that way, but my girfriend's Jeep is equipped for some rock climbing, so I will be able to post pics and stories while in HER vehicle...plus if you missed my other posts...here was my first experience offroading last summer in our friend's K5...

https://blazerforum.com/upfiles/501/...E358757C45.jpg

I'm a country girl (you can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl ) so this stuff is fun as hell to me...I just wish that I had a quad to scoot through the trails on while the trucks and jeeps are all strugglin'!

Old 05-14-2005, 08:25 PM
timetoblaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: woohoo

never been but i heard its fun as hell wish i liked liftin trucks lol
maybe i dont like liftin cause im a city boy lol

Old 05-15-2005, 01:01 PM
Retired Admin
zero psi is an unknown quantity at this point

i used to take my sonoma wheelin all the time...3-wheelin, lol!

Old 05-15-2005, 03:00 PM
93blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

I've taken mine down a couple trails in my town, pretty damn fun! Except for the one time me and my friend got the cops called on us.

Old 05-16-2005, 09:52 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

that sucks...you have to get out in the deep bush to avoid that I guess!

I'll be heading north to my trailer for opening weekend (it's May 2-4 weekend here in Canada), so I'll probably have to do a bit while I'm up there...you know..to get wood and stuff

Old 05-18-2005, 11:19 PM

i actually just thought of a time i went offroading lol my bro had a jeep wrangler and he thought it would be fun to go for a lil offroading we go up this lil rock hill we get to the top and we hear a hissing like his tire popped we get out nothing tires are fine we hear it again we looked to the left and bam! snake chillen a couple ft next to us lol the girls in the car thought we were the biggest puusy's cause we got back into the car faster than you could say snake... lol just thought i would share

Old 05-18-2005, 11:33 PM
Administrator

LOL...you should have let some air out of the tires first...and HILARIOUS about the snake...but I'd have done the same thing!

Old 05-18-2005, 11:41 PM

haha we were young we didntknow any better to let air out ahh to be young and ignorant lol

Old 06-08-2005, 10:01 PM
BlazerBoy4Ever is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a stock 92 blazer we used to take it wheelin till I had to money into it and found out how exspensive it is

Old 06-15-2005, 12:16 AM
blazin97 is on a distinguished road

i will be goin mudding as soon as i figure out why my 4 wd isnt staying ingaged. but have been in friends trucks. loads of fun.

Quick Reply: woohoo