Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

91 s-blazer 4 door build up

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 05:06 PM
91 Streeter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 91 s-blazer 4 door build up

well i got a pretty clean blazer already but now comes all the body custom work im gonna be doing. i already have a 4.3l thats putting out 250-300 hp that we completely rebuilt so now its just body work for me .

plans are:

Shaved doors with poppers
Suicide rear doors
Fill in stock tail lights and put in cadillac lights
Cowl induction hood (or put a blower in if i can find a supercharge kit for a decent price)
5% tint all the way around(i know its not legal in the front dont bitch about it to me I KNOW)
Remote start (its coming for free with my popper kit)
New interior with a mix between: black vinyl, black cloth, black paint. (might add HIGH LIGHTS of zebra print no full skins of it.) also making some trim with silver square studs. (i have it all pictured in my head it will look pretty bad *** and clean) also thinking of different two-tone ideas for interior.
Switching from analog cluster to digital.
New sport seats
Component speakers with custom bottom half of door panels ill be making to hold the mids and cross overs. two 12's at around 2000W a piece havent decided what im gonna go with yet. flip out cd/mp3/dvd etc player not touch screen and a 12+ flip down tv screen.
Im probably forgetting some stuff oh well. ill post pics of the progress and parts when i get them in the mail. so far the caddy lights, door filler plates, and door popper kits in the mail. ill be getting the hinge kit and other stuff after the new year. ill be in upstate ny till jan 17th so after than ill be working on it. feel free to post suggestions, advice, critisism haha but dont be a douche and talk about stuff you know nothing about. now heres a pic of it how it is now. progress pics will be up whenever i do something!
well the pics not wanting to show up so heres a link http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...x/DSC01029.jpg

Old 12-13-2006, 04:00 PM
presidential is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: 91 s-blazer 4 door build up

I like it as is, very clean.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:30 PM
debitspread is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow. What a fabulous rig, Man! You're an Artist.

I'll tell 'ya -- it's actually an inspiration for me: I found a guy on craigslist who's giving me a trashed-out 91 Blazer for free. It's such a piece of doo-doo, he doesn't even want any money for it. All I have to do is tow it off.

This is good news for yours truly because I intend to convert it to all-electric power. My focus has been on the guts of the thing, but it's really nice to step back and see how nice it could look if I want to take it there.

Thanks!

Steve
Houston

Old 01-26-2007, 11:10 PM
91 Streeter is an unknown quantity at this point

well i know its been awhile thought i would update so far. thanks presidential and thank you debitspread its good to hear its an insperation! well so far ive got a 4 door popper kit(theres four silenoids but only one pictured.) theres also a remote start with the popper kit, my caddy tail lights, digital gauge cluster, and my b&m quick silver floor mount ratchet shifter. heres pics of everything but the gauge cluster.