Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

98+ rear seats... what's different?

Old 06-14-2009, 11:24 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future
Default 98+ rear seats... what's different?

I found a leather interior out of a 4dr, door panels and all. I was wondering if there are any difference I should know about.

Differences in rear seat mounting points? (the seats I'm buying are a 60/40 split in the rear)
Door panel dimensions for the front doors?
Also, I don't have power windows/mirrors, are the wires run into the door or will I have to wire this up myself?
Same for the power/heated seats.

I hope everything will be a sinch, these babies come out of a true GFX Blazer and would look great in my truck.
Thanks.

Last edited by oktain; 06-14-2009 at 11:26 AM. Reason: more questions!
Old 06-14-2009, 04:29 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Everything should be the same with your truck.

You will have to take a look inside your doors for the wiring, etc. I doubt it will be there. You might want to grab the wiring from the donor truck as well. This may be fun to wire in...

Old 06-14-2009, 04:38 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Thing is I don't know if it'll be coming with the wiring. I know I'll have to get power windows installed, I'm thinking if I take the new panels to the shop where they do it they may install the panels for me at the same time.

I just realized I'll have two extra switches for the power windows. oh well.

Thanks Kyle, I had a feeling you'd be the one answering my question lol.