Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

all my custom work.. what do u think

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 05:10 AM
kustomcare is an unknown quantity at this point
Default all my custom work.. what do u think

i put 2002 blazer tail lights in a 1992 blazer not fun.... lol but it will look good when done
makeing the roll pan, i had to cut some of the frame off in the back, and now weldding the custom roll pen on.. iam going to lower it and i got rims for it for free...
this one is a old pic but this is what it looked like before i started the body work on it
[IMG][/IMG]

new pics of the front and in/outsides comeing soon.. tell me want u think......

Old 05-04-2006, 09:08 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: all my custom work.. what do u think

Looks like a lot of work, but it must be fun! Keep us updated on the progress.

Old 05-04-2006, 09:17 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, keep us updated! Looks great!

Old 05-04-2006, 10:02 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Dory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the rough

Definitely looks like a lot of work... and I dont know about fun, but I am SURE that the end result will make all the work with it.

I saw an early 90's blazer on the highway the other day and he had shaved the door handles, no antenna, also filled in, and he had done something to the front of the truck... but it looked incredible. He also painted the entire truck pearl white... was just unreal.

Old 05-05-2006, 08:50 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Looks good...

Old 05-05-2006, 11:09 AM
corvettecoop is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks good. do you plan on doing any engine work?

Old 05-05-2006, 05:12 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

looks good...i like the license plate box on the tailgate. keep us updated

Old 05-05-2006, 06:15 PM
kustomcare is an unknown quantity at this point

here are more pics if the blazer
[IMG]

[/IMG]

its not realy lower i did that do see what it would look like lol...
if u guys have any thing to donat for my proj that would hlep me out alot... and thanks for likein my work... lol i think iam going to buy this car when done lol.... and in some pics if u can see i have the roll pan on... oh my real name is bill
and iam going to make a hood scoop i make that too.. if u guys have any ideas tell me i make it work......

talk to u guys later, kustomcare.......

Old 05-05-2006, 06:56 PM
blazin97 is on a distinguished road

looks sweet. I was thinking of doing my licence like that but I was told its illegal in IL. Does anyone know it thats true??

Old 05-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

That's stupid if it is illegal..as long as they can see your plate number, who cares where it is?!

kustom...it looks like that thing is right down to the bone! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Quick Reply: all my custom work.. what do u think