Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Always looking for interior ideas

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 04:41 PM
Starting Member
99Legendary is on a distinguished road
Default Always looking for interior ideas

Hey boys, I am always looking for interior ideas to make my blazer be the car where people who ride in it are like "I don't want to get out, let's drive for hours" and so on lol. I also want myself to feel the same way.

What I have done was gotten black chevy floor mats, blue led map lights, blue led footwell lights, white led headlamp and white led cargo area light.

Also got a radio from bestbuy that I can change to pretty much any color I want. Painted my center console lid black, painted the air vents black to match a little more with my tan interior and black head unit etc.

I am looking to add more but cheap stuff to the interior to make it "THAT BLAZER".

Any ideas?

Old 11-13-2012, 08:54 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

A sub and amp to add extra bass...?

And that head unit would not happen to be the Pioneer DEH-44hd? If so, I have the same one, Love it, only I got it from amazon for about 45 dollars cheaper than best buy.

Old 11-13-2012, 10:43 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

Upgrade your seats...i added two tone leather...look great and more comfortable.

Old 11-13-2012, 11:25 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by warthogdriver
Upgrade your seats...i added two tone leather...look great and more comfortable.
Leather seats are nice, unless its hot, or cold. LOL

Old 11-14-2012, 03:47 PM
trobbins is on a distinguished road

i've always thought about taking out the bench backseat an putting in bucket seats, instead of sub if you want to save some money upgrade door speakers an wires i did an i hit harder than my buddy with a 10" sub i just dont know what amp hes using so

Old 11-14-2012, 06:36 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

I thought about that rear bucket seat too..if i could find a pair to match my fronts i would

Old 11-14-2012, 07:29 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by trobbins
i've always thought about taking out the bench backseat an putting in bucket seats, instead of sub if you want to save some money upgrade door speakers an wires i did an i hit harder than my buddy with a 10" sub i just dont know what amp hes using so
Wow really? Your buddy must have a terrible sub/amp setup (not saying upgrading door speakers is not a huge improvement, but for some to hit harder than a sub)

but leather is nice, I love it in the jimmy. just not on hot days, leather+black truck+sun= hot as hell.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:18 PM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

Leather is for coats and boots, I hate leather and vinyl seats. If I wanted to slide around I would go to a water park.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:50 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by neo71665
Leather is for coats and boots, I hate leather and vinyl seats. If I wanted to slide around I would go to a water park.
LMFAO! it is pretty funny watching people slide around in the back seat of the jimmy... haha!

Old 11-20-2012, 12:10 PM
Starting Member
99Legendary is on a distinguished road

Considering leather seats....but I have been to one to many junkyards that I know exactly what is at each one, because it's the same damn thing in every other junk yard lol.

Also craigslist is dry, nothing around.

Quick Reply: Always looking for interior ideas