Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

back seat windows

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Beginning Member
sifko36 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default back seat windows

I got a 2002 blazer 4 door. Does anybody know if there is a way to get the backseat windows to go fully down? The windows that dont go fully down annoy me so much, so i want to help out my passengers and get them to go all the way down. thanks guys

Old 04-29-2009, 07:31 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Mine go all the way down. I don't know why yours would not.

Old 04-29-2009, 07:38 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

yea mine go all the way down too.

Old 04-29-2009, 08:17 PM
Starting Member
DrEaMsTeVe is on a distinguished road

I had a friend that had that problem. He pulled the door apart and aftermarket speakers with the big magnets were blocking the window from going down. I would check that first and see if that is the problem.

Old 04-29-2009, 11:29 PM
bandidolenny is on a distinguished road

Blazer rear windows go all the way down from the factory.

Old 04-29-2009, 11:51 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

i think thats why he posted this...cuz his windows wont go all the way down and hes trying to figure out why.

Old 04-29-2009, 11:55 PM
Beginning Member
sifko36 is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmm ill check out the whole speaker thing cuz i do have aftermarket ones. ill check it out tomorrow

Old 04-30-2009, 07:37 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DrEaMsTeVe
I had a friend that had that problem. He pulled the door apart and aftermarket speakers with the big magnets were blocking the window from going down. I would check that first and see if that is the problem.
Definitely check that. Too deep and things will hit.

Old 04-30-2009, 11:36 AM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Definitely check that. Too deep and things will hit.
thats what she said

Old 04-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Starting Member
DrEaMsTeVe is on a distinguished road

Haaha

Quick Reply: back seat windows