Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Bedlinered my Truck

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 07:19 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough
Default Bedlinered my Truck

got around to bedlinering my rockers, flares, frame, grill, and bumpers. Pretty impressed with the results. fyi herculiner is on sale till september first for $80 pretty good deal...

finished product, can't really notice it all that much.... untill you go up close

its much thicker and tough than the spray on stuff. Oh yea just make sure you don't get it on your skin its stuck on me... I was in the shower scrubbing for hours

Old 08-19-2010, 08:09 PM
TheBlazin is on a distinguished road

Man that looks sweet cant wait till i can do that.... gotta fix a couple rust spots first

Old 08-19-2010, 08:14 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

It looks like it would take an accident and just drive off unharmed.

Old 08-19-2010, 08:26 PM
NVANZEE will become famous soon enough

looks good. How does it look at the tape line? I have been wanting to get line-x sprayed on mine. Since I just dont trust the diy stuff as much. Im real picky when it comes to stuff like this and I want it to look perfect. lol. I may do use that on my frame though.

Old 08-19-2010, 09:53 PM
BF Veteran

Well I'm hoping it'll prevent any scratches and such from trail riding. The rear plastic parts on both sides were pretty beat up. As for the tape lines it looks good unless you look really close at the fender flares its not perfectly round, but then I bedlinered the little dip between the fender flares and the rest of the body so its almost like it fades into my truck hardly noticeable. I'm surprised how much it blends with my paint, but I don't think it will stay that shiny for long...

Old 08-19-2010, 10:44 PM
blueblazer1982 is on a distinguished road

yeah that stuff sticks really good. saw a guy on the ford forums get it on his hootus once.

Old 08-20-2010, 01:03 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Benedict1337

now that's the money shot right there!

the bumper/bull bar/grill look mean in that stuff!

Old 08-20-2010, 11:57 AM
BF Veteran

I had the spray on stuff up there but it was flaking off. I figure this will hold much better

Old 08-20-2010, 01:52 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

That looks awesome man... I saw a new silverado the same color as my truck with that done and ever since then, I've wanted to do it to mine. I did my entire frame/fender wells about a year ago with some cheap rubber undercoating but it doesnt clean very well and it's slowly faded... that herculiner looks much much better

Old 08-20-2010, 05:25 PM
PaulO2288 is on a distinguished road

Looks good! I want to know myself how it holds up to scratches in the trails

Quick Reply: Bedlinered my Truck