Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

blaze orange camo

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Starting Member
blazen99 is on a distinguished road
Default blaze orange camo

anyone know where to find anything blaze orange camo like seat covers or anything of that sort. id like it to be something like http://www.realtree.com/camo/hardwoodsBlaze.php

Old 05-12-2009, 05:20 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

That is a cool pattern idea. The Orange with ghost trees I mean.

This is as close as I can get you. (see pic below)

Seriously, with this bad boy on you will have everyone you pass saying, "Sweet Jesus! That pile of autumn leaves is barreling at us at a high rate of speed!!" Or, "OMG that's Orange!!"

They have a $500 kit that will fit a jeep sized vehicle, bumper to bumper, roof rack to rocker.
Or you can get cheap (in price and quality) 3'x5' panels for $85 so you can DIY. Cut, swear, re-cut, apply, swear, peel, swear, repeat. It's that easy!
All of this and more can be yours at http://www.camomyride.com/

PS how do I make my links look like this but work?

Attached Thumbnails blaze orange camo-orange-.jpg  
Old 05-12-2009, 05:49 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABN31B
...PS how do I make my links look like this but work?
I create a hyperlink by copying the web address, type the phrase I want to link to into the message, highlight that phrase, click the 'hyperlink' icon in the message header, and paste the address into the pop-up window. It's a lot quicker than reading this instruction.

Old 05-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Starting Member

lol at swear its that easy but thanks a lot man

Old 05-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Starting Member

i found a website that deals with fabric and i called them and they said they mite have some blaze orange camo. plus i know someone that does home sowing n stuff maken couch covers and stuff like that im gona get a price on the fabric and see if she can make me some seat covers.....

Old 05-13-2009, 01:08 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by rriddle3
click the 'hyperlink' icon in the message header
hmmm.... so you're saying it's a Mod thing? thanks though rriddle3

as for you blazen99, if you want to speed the process up.... by some crappy strech to fit seat covers and have your seamstress buddy sew the blazen99orage camo to the pre-made, pre-strechy seat covers and you are off and running with MUCH less customizing/measuring/trial-and-error time. BONUS: you can add all the padding you want inbetween too! post a pic if this works out for you. I'm interested to see how blaze orange sets off your blazer's interior

Old 05-13-2009, 03:00 AM
Starting Member

ya that would be cool. good idea. how hard would if be to redo the headlining

Old 05-13-2009, 09:12 AM
BF Veteran

i havent gone anywhere near that, but looking into a rearview mirror swap and wiring has shown that you have to go SLOW and steady to carefully pullit down.... if you want to blaze orange the headliner... U-Pull it one, have the material sewn over, and then swap. if you go this route, you will be able to reconvert later, and wont look like a chump withno headliner while it's being worked on

Old 05-13-2009, 01:44 PM
Starting Member

swell

Old 05-13-2009, 03:03 PM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Headliner re-cover is hardly tricky, just pull all the handles and covers and console, then you gently pull down, then drop down and pull out the back. there is a really good tuttorial with pics somwere. either here or s10 forum. I cant remember hope it helps.

Quick Reply: blaze orange camo