Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Bravada seats

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 02:10 PM
Beginning Member
94camaro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bravada seats

Could I put Oldsmobile Bravada seats on in a 1996 LT Blazer. The blazer has a power seat and is leather so i was wondering if i could the seat has lumbar support and that is nice. I was thinking of puting the stock drivers power seat on the passenger side would that work?

Old 12-28-2008, 06:05 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Bravada seats

What year is the Bravada?

As far as switching side to side, I do not think that will work.

Old 12-28-2008, 07:27 PM
Beginning Member

I am not sure of the exact year of the Bravada at the junkyard near me but i do know that the Bravada is near the same year it is a second generation and i do believe it could very well be a 96. I was thinking about moving the drivers seat in the LT Blazer onto the passenger side and that the controls on the left side of the seat could be moved either to a remote location or on the front or right side of the seat. Then after the controls are moved i could make a custom harness and maybe connect that tothe drivers seat.If the Bravada seat fits which i do not know why itwould notthen i am wondering how i would connect the other features that require power like lumbar support.I could always take part of the harnessfrom the Bravada.....I actually think i will do that. That way i can be sure i can hook the seat up.

Old 12-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Next time you are out there, try to get the year and I can look up a specific wiring diagram for you (for both sides).

Old 12-29-2008, 11:23 AM
Beginning Member

Ill be going there about 2 hours from now so when i get back and get a chance ill let you know. Couldnt get there today so maybe tomorrow.