Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Check this out. REAR AIR DEFLECTOR SPOILER JIMMY/BLAZER/BRAVADA NEW OEM

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 09:31 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default RE: Check this out. REAR AIR DEFLECTOR SPOILER JIMMY/BLAZER/BRAVADA NEW OEM

I'll have to check that out. Does it work with a third brake light. I've seen one that had a cutout so you can see the brake light through it, but it was on an older blazer.

Old 01-11-2007, 10:02 PM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Check this out. REAR AIR DEFLECTOR SPOILER JIMMY/BLAZER/BRAVADA NEW OEM

There is one with the cutout, but it looks ricey or just plain crappy. Mine is the one that mounts with two side tape on the window and the third brake light can be seen just fine.

Old 01-11-2007, 10:13 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I didn't like the cutout either. It looks alot better without it. They should have a website somewhere where you can bring your car up on the screen and you can attach different aftermarket parts to it to see what it looks like. I know there is one for tires and rims, www.tirerack.com, but one for parts would be cool.