Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Comments on Bumper?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 06:54 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough
Default Comments on Bumper?

Come on, what do you think of this? I think it looks awesome, dun't know if it fits the blazer though. Just the S10.

Does anyone have this?

Old 08-04-2009, 07:14 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

If it fits an S10, it will fit a Blazer. They are exactly the same vehicles with one having a truck bed...and the other having seats in the back. The only question would be will it fit your year (pictured is a 99 model year and up). That I am unsure of since I don't know if the front end mounts changed at all. I think I've seen swaps of 97 and lower front ends for the newer style (like pictured) though.

As for that picture..I think it's the most ridiculously ugly thing I have ever seen on an S10 or a Blazer. It's out of proportion and looks like an ricer civic took a on the front of that Blazer. Just my opinion though...I think it's terribly ugly.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:20 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

I did a chop in the PC, you can see it in my sig xD

Old 08-04-2009, 07:21 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
I did a chop in the PC, you can see it in my sig xD
I noticed that actually after seeing this post. As I said I think it looks terrible, but to each his own. I'm not going to tell you not to do it lol.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:25 PM
BF Veteran

I know, lol. I didn't post it here to ask if I should get it, just to see what people thought about it. I can't afford anything right now.

Old 08-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Starting Member
Zeeke98 is on a distinguished road

Unless you're putting huge turbos in the outer openings and a monster intercooler in the middle, NO. Even then I wouldn't do it. It's ugly as sin.

Old 08-04-2009, 08:53 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Zeeke98
Unless you're putting huge turbos in the outer openings and a monster intercooler in the middle, NO. Even then I wouldn't do it. It's ugly as sin.
I was thinking that too, it's meant for a gigantic intercooler. It may look a bit better with an intercooler, but even still...I stick with my original comment lol

Old 08-04-2009, 11:50 PM
packofqtips is an unknown quantity at this point

i believe that is the 'drifter' body kit
way to big IMO
i have a street scene gen 3 on my truck