Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

de-badging

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road
Default de-badging

she's gettin stripped today i'll take before and afters..woo hoo first body mod for "us" lol

Old 12-05-2009, 05:24 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Nice! Debadging FTW!! It looks 100% better when you debadge a truck.
Good luck, and get those pics up!

Old 12-05-2009, 09:30 AM
Banned

well this is BS the day i wanna go out side and work on the truck....the white fluffy crap shows its ugly face...mind u i DO have a 3 port garage..oh nvm..forgot moms got it loaded with her crap, and stupid motorcycle she's ridden once in a month..this just turned my day to crap...grrrr...(gotta love moving since JUNK from the dinosaur age's gets transfered from 1 house gets brought to the new one) lol...its gonna be one of those..BAD days i have...

Old 12-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Starting Member
Zeeke98 is on a distinguished road

How can you have a THREE stall garage that's completely full??? Throw some stuff outside and pull in! A garage is for cars, not junk!

Old 12-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Zeeke98
How can you have a THREE stall garage that's completely full??? Throw some stuff outside and pull in! A garage is for cars, not junk!
well technically 2, the land lord has stakes on the 3rd but yah..dont MAKE me take apic lol its horrible.i dont think my mother has thrown any thing out since i was born LMAO..thats what i told her "can we get a 5 ton dumpster and thin out some of this crap"...(snaps back)-ITS NOT CRAP....ok...**** then..that what it is to me..only 5 boxes of it are mine lol...horrible..

Old 12-05-2009, 01:27 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

amen zeeke!
*looks at his garage*
damn it.

debadging takes like 20 minutes. even in a light coat you can last 20 minutes outside.... NO EXCUSES!!!

Old 12-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ABN31B
amen zeeke!
*looks at his garage*
damn it.

debadging takes like 20 minutes. even in a light coat you can last 20 minutes outside.... NO EXCUSES!!!

far from a light snow sprinkle..try its a bloody white out...i'd be lucky to find a badge and get it off w.out sratching the paint from shivvering so hard (no winter coat only hoodies-booo)

Old 12-05-2009, 02:28 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

yeah then put this one on pause and get your good will pile together in the garage

Old 12-05-2009, 02:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ABN31B
yeah then put this one on pause and get your good will pile together in the garage
eh got impatient did it any ways..only left a couple hair line scratches (used the snow/ice scraper thingy) they just needed a little coaxing i figure clear coat scratches...are nothing to worry about i have tha nu-finish clear coat repair..if that doen't work...she's gettin a spring paint any ways...posting pics in a few mins

Old 12-05-2009, 03:47 PM
Banned

Quick Reply: de-badging