Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Does anyone have one of these?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 03:58 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough
Default Does anyone have one of these?

Does anyone have one of these?

I'm looking for better photos. The one on eBay is just a photoshop (cause everyone on ebay uses it) and I can't rlly see it

Old 01-18-2010, 04:31 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Well first off, those are fugly!!
Secondly, how do you plan on replacing 1/2 of the headlight assembly? It's all one piece. You'd have to cut it in half.
Beyond that, is the headlights in a 97 not only 1 bulb? I guess I don't get what they are selling. By the looks of that pic it's 1/2 a headlight...which is just not possible on the 95-97s?? Their crappy photoshopped pic in the ad just doesn't make any sense to me.

Old 01-18-2010, 04:59 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

It's for the lights in the bumper, not headlights.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:01 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

I don't understand what they're for either.

Are they supposed to be the lights that are built into the bumper (right on the chrome strip) in that second picture?

Edit:

Nevermind AJBert beat me to it.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:01 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AJBert
It's for the lights in the bumper, not headlights.
lol...I got to thinking that after. They looked about right for the bumper corners. If that is the case, I wouldn't be buying it from the seller. If they cant even photochop their lights into the right place on the truck I wouldn't trust them to buy from.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:22 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Yeah, hehe, they are for the bumpers. I do agree, they look like the 98+ bumper lights. And I'd look around for a cheaper version, but that pic is pretty standard actually, lots of sellers use it.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:28 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
Yeah, hehe, they are for the bumpers. I do agree, they look like the 98+ bumper lights. And I'd look around for a cheaper version, but that pic is pretty standard actually, lots of sellers use it.
....98+ didn't have bumper lights. 97 was the last year for them.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:07 PM
BF Veteran

They are not in the bumper but on the grill. Dunno why but they seem to get called bumper lights (at least on eBay)

Old 01-18-2010, 06:26 PM
BF Veteran

That doesn't make any sense at all. How do you plan on putting them onto your truck? Those aren't even the right size or shape for a 98+ truck.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Starting Member
blazeitupdrgonzo is on a distinguished road

Are they not the signal/marker lights that are in the bumper? I think they look ok, if it was my Blaze I would get the matching diamond cut clear headlights and corners.

Quick Reply: Does anyone have one of these?