Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Doorless

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 08:54 PM
nismo_2005 is on a distinguished road
Default Doorless

Ok so I used to have a jeep xj that I clipped the bottom of the hinge pins on so I could just open and lift and be doorlees

I was wondering if anyone has done this to a blazer? I would love to see pics. Mine is a 98 4 door.

Old 05-24-2011, 09:20 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

here is one idea i found...might get you on the right track

Blazer Quick Release Door Pins &raquo Motor Mayhem

Old 05-24-2011, 09:44 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Looks awesome IMO. I had my doors off once when replacing the pins and drove around for a few hours without them and loved it.

fwiw, here's the build thread for the truck above which is, IMO, the best s-truck ever Crazyblaze Build Thread - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board

Old 05-25-2011, 04:51 AM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

that is pure blazer awesome....i have a new hero!!!!!

Old 05-25-2011, 05:20 AM
nismo_2005 is on a distinguished road

That blazer is insane. It makes me want to chop mine. Thanks for the link keep anything else coming.