Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Envoy Conversion

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 10:07 AM
Beginning Member
budah93 is on a distinguished road
Default Envoy Conversion

I have a 98 jimmy and want to do the envoy conversion like this. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/297827...my#29782750261 Anyone know where i can find the parts to do so besides a junk yard. Also does anyone know where i can find diamond edition jimmy seats? thanks

Old 07-24-2012, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Google, Ebay, or a junk yard!! Maybe cruise the forum classifieds around the internet other than that I'm not sure where to look!

Old 07-24-2012, 03:40 PM
Beginning Member

i think i'm just going to have to wait for a junk yard to get an envoy in because you can't find the front bumper and headlights anywhere online! it's making me really mad haha but thanks for your help

Old 07-24-2012, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

What are you driving? To swap headlights on a blazer you will need the core support and a few other bits to swap the whole front end keep that on mind as well.

Old 07-24-2012, 05:12 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by budah93
I have a 98 jimmy and want to do the envoy conversion like this. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/297827...my#29782750261 Anyone know where i can find the parts to do so besides a junk yard. Also does anyone know where i can find diamond edition jimmy seats? thanks
You sure do have rare tastes! Envoy bumper and headlights are extremely desirable, fairly rare, and usually expensive. Good luck!

Originally Posted by rexmburns
What are you driving? To swap headlights on a blazer you will need the core support and a few other bits to swap the whole front end keep that on mind as well.
He has a 98 Jimmy so he won't need the core support. I believe the Jimmy just has a plastic/fiberglass/whatever bumper cover over a steel support unlike the Blazer, which has a metal bumper. Technically, everything should bolt right up.

Old 07-24-2012, 05:25 PM
Super Moderator

Oh nice thanks for the info that should make things way easier for him. on another note I did see a bumper and headlights for sale on s10forum. Different Sellers but it might help!

Edit: I'm a dummy I just saw that he said what he had lol!! My bad!!!

Old 07-24-2012, 10:40 PM
Beginning Member

I know it's rare. i'm just going to have to wait it out i love the look of the envoy front bumper with the fogs on the bottom

Old 07-24-2012, 11:30 PM
247monster will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rexmburns
Google, Ebay, or a junk yard!! Maybe cruise the forum classifieds around the internet other than that I'm not sure where to look!
LMC!!! lol another very nice resource

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cst/t.aspx

Last edited by 247monster; 07-24-2012 at 11:33 PM.
Old 07-24-2012, 11:54 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

I wonder if the Envoy bumper works with Blazer headlights / grille or if they would clash.

Old 07-25-2012, 08:18 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I can never remember if the GMC/Envoy bumper comes up to meet the GMC headlights, or dips down to make room for the grille. Either way you'd have a gap between Chevy and GMC parts.

Quick Reply: Envoy Conversion