Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

EQUINOX Rims? Photoshop?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 10:24 PM
JST4SHO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EQUINOX Rims? Photoshop?

Hey all, Was wondering if anyone know if these rims and tires http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17-Ch...QQcmdZViewItem,
Would fit on my 04 Blazer stock ride hight and whatnot, been trying to figure it out but cannnot. Also, if anyone is good at photoshoping could they shop-emm on my truck so I could get some referrence as to what they might look like. Use this pic. Thanks for your time/knowlege.

[IMG]local://upfiles/5753/FBD7C889AAE04C7F948AAD06B7F07682.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-23-2007, 10:30 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: EQUINOX Rims? Photoshop?

They won't fit. The bolt pattern is too small.

5 - 120mm is the bolt pattern on the Blazer
or 5 - 4 3/4" if you prefer standard measurments...

Old 03-23-2007, 10:34 PM

Ahh I see, that stinks I think theyd look cool. Is there any other chevy rims or gmc rims that will bolt on.

Old 03-23-2007, 10:42 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

From what I understand, Camaro and Firebird rims will fit... Not sure if they fit 4x4s or not, I think so... I think the rims that Jigg is running are older Firebird rims... I can't remember...

I think that's about it...

Old 03-25-2007, 07:53 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if this will be a tease because you can't use them anyway...but here goes:

Also, I don't know if you're looking for stockers, but one of these wheels might fit the bill for ya, no?

http://search.stores.ebay.com/BONES-...704986QQsofpZ0

If you find another rim, let me know and I'll see if I can work out the photoedit for you.

[IMG]local://upfiles/5485/938A5AA943984AABA1A64424CC71FFA6.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/5485/F0366A7E15D646029247EA10F1FAF5A4.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-25-2007, 03:59 PM

Oh man sweet job, thanks a bunch. I was right the EQUINOX rims look great to bad they dont fit on our trucks. I also really like the other rims you sent me in the pm. I was also thinking 2000-02 Camaro wheels like the ss stockers. But I want a meaty tire with only a 17in or 16in wheel, and Ive been told that if all tires are the same size I can use the 4-wheel without hurting anything? Is this true- Thanks again TripleBlack, wish I could do that good of a job.

Old 03-25-2007, 07:07 PM
BF Veteran

For 4x4, you'll want your rims/tires to be the same size.

You could get away with just having the outside diameter of the tires the same (like having a 17 inch tire up front and an 18 in the rear, but the front tire being slightly taller to make up the difference) but it'll be much easier on the equipment if they're all actually the same size...

Old 03-26-2007, 03:40 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

OK...my apologies for taking so long but I couldn't find a decent picture of the rims you wanted. I actually ended up taking a digital pic of some model rims off a Camaro that never saw completion. I tried to make them scale to 17" to leave a little rubber on like you said...I apologize for the poor quality of the rim but the original was plastic and the size of a quarter...enjoy!

[IMG]local://upfiles/5485/D020C821E8CB4661867CF8E70F4F9A9E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-26-2007, 09:07 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Corvette wheels also bolt on to your truck. Since it's 4x4 you don't need spacers.

Old 03-28-2007, 03:18 PM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

Jigg is running stock ZR5 rims

Quick Reply: EQUINOX Rims? Photoshop?