Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

European/ Brazilian Fender Flare 4dr part #`s

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 05:44 PM
420Blazin4X4 is on a distinguished road
Default European/ Brazilian Fender Flare 4dr part #`s

Trying to hunt down part #`s on the Brazilian or European 4dr Blazer Fender Flares.... Anyone buy chance know them or ever come across them?

Old 09-05-2012, 06:55 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Haha good luck finding some!! If you find a source please let us know. I contacted a couple junk yards over there not to long ago and they said that they are usually gone off the truck the first day the truck is in the yard.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Beginning Member
tepideskimo is on a distinguished road

I would love to see what these flares look like on a Blazer.

Old 09-05-2012, 07:50 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

^^
just search euro blazer....they are very nice

Old 09-05-2012, 10:35 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about
Old 09-06-2012, 12:16 AM
gojorg has a spectacular aura aboutgojorg has a spectacular aura about

This might have what you are looking for, pricey, if I had the money I would buy them
ST(06) MOLDINGS & DECALS (CHEVROLET X88); ST(06) MOLDINGS & DECALS (CHEVROLET X88, EXC CTB); | Nalley Buick GMC Brunswick

Old 09-06-2012, 08:24 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Well thats them but wowwwwwwww thats expensive! For that price I could go buy another Blazer. Hell I'd be able to pay warthog to fly out here and do the zr2 flairs for me and still probably save some cash. I would love to have them but for that price I would be way to scared to hurt them!

Old 09-06-2012, 01:10 PM
Beginning Member
tepideskimo is on a distinguished road
Old 09-06-2012, 01:44 PM
Super Moderator

No if you look at the European model blazers they have a much larger fender flare than the US version has. A couple companies used to make then and no longer do. The reason that they are so desired is that a regular zr2 flare won't fit(without heavy modification) on the 4 door model due to the way the back door overlaps a portion of the front of the fender. Check out the links that rotti posted and look closely at the fenders and you will see what we are talking about!

Old 09-06-2012, 03:55 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

Wow indeed.....yeah go find some used zr2 flares and mount them up....depending on what you pay for them it could cost half of one of those fenders

Quick Reply: European/ Brazilian Fender Flare 4dr part #`s