Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Everyone's Grills :)

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 02:04 PM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Everyone's Grills :)

mines defferant than all yours, lol.

Old 01-14-2008, 06:46 PM
Starting Member
Sorell is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha man you and your Jimmy. Those are some pretty nice grills, I'll be finishing mine tonight. Think I'm gonna do the lazyish thing and justpaint everything but the chrome strip black... Ya, a bit original eh? I bought the silverstar bulbs for my stock foglights and those should look pretty nice coming from all black with a little chrome I figure> good and simple too

Old 01-14-2008, 06:55 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

the 880 silverstar foglights dont seem as "silverstar-ish" as the 9006 bulbs. i believe the 880's are only 35w...

im thinking of getting a second set of HIDs for my foglamps

Old 01-14-2008, 07:01 PM
WhiteTie BlackJacket is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: cliro

Yours would actually work better to do the door edging with, whoever originally posted that up had a Jimmy. Theres not any vertical slats to mess it up in the Jimmys

Old 01-14-2008, 07:11 PM
Starting Member
Sorell is an unknown quantity at this point

I installed the silverstar bulbs last night and they're at least 200% better than my old ones so I'm happy, I'm not the biggest fan of the super bright bulbs though anyway - my opinion

Old 01-14-2008, 09:46 PM

ORIGINAL: WhiteTie BlackJacket

Yours would actually work better to do the door edging with, whoever originally posted that up had a Jimmy. Theres not any vertical slats to mess it up in the Jimmys
door edging.................you lost me.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:03 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

ORIGINAL: WhiteTie BlackJacket

door edging.................you lost me.
those chrome-ish strips that you put on the edges of doors....

CLICK

Old 01-14-2008, 11:10 PM

hmmm. might have to try that.

Old 01-15-2008, 01:19 AM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

ORIGINAL: LORCLAS

My Favorite

How you been man!?

Here's mine

Old 01-15-2008, 09:38 AM
Psychropod is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: Sorell

I just bought a new grill and installed it but it looks kinda dumb as it's grey with the chrome chev strip on an all black Blazer. I'm going to change up my old one, but was looking for some more ideas on what to do with it before I change it out more than it needs to. Could you post some pictures of what your grill looks like?

Thanks
I think on an all-black truck, an all-black grille would look really cool, with a red or chrome bowtie. Mine's for a '95-97, but they also make 'em for the '98+es. If you have shiny chrome wheels, then get the chrome bowtie. An all-chrome grille would also look good, in which case I'd look for a black bowtie.

LMC Truck carries a lot of different styles of grilles for Chevy trucks. I'd say check them out first. You can also find what you need on Ebay, but some vendors are questionable.

Quick Reply: Everyone's Grills :)