Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Give me your thoughts about this paint scheme!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 03:25 PM
Basshead4lyfe is on a distinguished road

Heres some visual references I was talkin about dealing with the flames
sorry in advance for the huge pics but I want you guys to catch all the detail work:

and heres the pinstriped I was thinkin about also just on flat black paint:

Old 12-05-2009, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Basshead4lyfe
Heres some visual references I was talkin about dealing with the flames
sorry in advance for the huge pics but I want you guys to catch all the detail work:

and heres the pinstriped I was thinkin about also just on flat black paint:
I wanna hear everyones comments on which you like better. This will no way shape or form come out like the other blaze on pg 1 lol!

Old 12-05-2009, 07:00 PM
Starting Member
klote82 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think your style is different from the majority, but whenever you ask for opinions dont get upset or discouraged. Its your truck do what you want with it. go for it!

Old 12-05-2009, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by klote82
I think your style is different from the majority, but whenever you ask for opinions dont get upset or discouraged. Its your truck do what you want with it. go for it!
Im not I just dont really know which way I want to take my truck. I have another blaze that is really simple as far as the paint scheme goes so now im kindve wanting to go crazy with this 1. I just wanna hear what the majority is because either way at the end of the day its still my truck.

Old 12-05-2009, 08:12 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

hell.... combine the two! a profile view of the screaming demon skull on fire (but small like pool ball size), with your demon fires trailing off its head (as iff it's moving forward mouth open) that fades at the tip of the flame into the slick looking stripes. or a smokey skind of strip or pin striped flame... if your gonna go different, incorporate both things you like.

Old 12-05-2009, 08:12 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

( since we're on the topic and in no way am i hijacking the topic)..

i was pondering paint colors (colours) lol, i love the solid emrald green but i want accents...dont know what would look with green..some thing in my head said go with a purple shade...like..the 2nd on right...going from right to left..nothign complex, pin stripes, some interior detailing..just some thing to catch the eye...thats the only color i can see on the truck...any suggestions...?

http://aviary.com/artists/RedPearls0...ades_of_purple

Last edited by MuddBunny84; 12-05-2009 at 08:27 PM.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:19 PM
BF Veteran

MuddBunny, this is Basshead4lyfe's thread. It's considered poor edicate to hijack anothers thread with your own question. It happen all the time, but we try to steer clear as much as we can for you I would suggest:
1) make your own thread on this topic
2) if you really want to set if off, look at a two-tone truck. they really pop (when done right) at the body line over the fenders down along the door, to the rear bumper points. BUT your purple on green will look very if done wrong colors reversed of course.
3) inside SEM vinyl paint on trim and bezels
4) colored accent lighting inside, plate lights, fog covers.

Old 12-05-2009, 08:29 PM

[quote=ABN31B;271933]hell.... combine the two! a profile view of the screaming demon skull on fire (but small like pool ball size), with your demon fires trailing off its head (as iff it's moving forward mouth open) that fades at the tip of the flame into the slick looking stripes.quote]

See now that was exactly what ive been lookiing for, you gave me a very great idea that im gonna put in motion! Thanks maaaaaaaaaaaaaane!

Old 12-05-2009, 08:53 PM
BF Veteran

No Problem bro
That sounds like the kind of thing a tattoo artist could do some justice too also

Old 12-05-2009, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by ABN31B
No Problem bro
That sounds like the kind of thing a tattoo artist could do some justice too also
Crazy thing is that I have a friend thats a tattoo artist that does all of my airbrushing! So yea he's gonna throw down on it!

Quick Reply: Give me your thoughts about this paint scheme!