Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Gray Seats in Tan Interior?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 12:35 PM
Beginning Member
robertfireye is on a distinguished road
Question Gray Seats in Tan Interior?

How do you think gray seats would look in a tan interior. I am just having some trouble finding tan seats so I am broadening my search but I want them to look okay.

Old 03-16-2011, 02:00 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

I would think they would kinda stand out a lot.

Old 03-16-2011, 03:57 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

if you have the light grey they probably wouldn't look right... charcoal and tan don't look half bad

Old 03-16-2011, 04:49 PM
Beginning Member

Now those are some sweet seats! I had a lead for some fully loaded tan Bravada seats but it seems someone beat me to them... I don't want to settle for anything else but I can't seem to find any others anywhere. Thats why I was considering grey seats but I don't think it would look right like you and 84Blazer said. I just need to find a new source for seats now.

Old 03-16-2011, 04:57 PM
BF Veteran

any junk yards close by? I know at the junk yard I go to there is a few bravadas up there with seats in tact both tan and charcoal

Old 03-16-2011, 08:31 PM
Beginning Member

I kind of live in the middle of nowhere so the big yards around me are a bit of a trip, but I have made a few with no luck. Yesterday I went to a 60-acre salvage yard and found no usable seats, including manual ones. They were either gone, ripped up, or the leather was beyond cleaning up. Out of the two Bravadas there, one had the seats gone and the other had been in a bad wreck and the dash was even twisted into the front seats. I couldn't believe I didn't find any good ones. I can't believe you know of some tan seats in good shape. Did you own a Bravada? Do you know if they're heated or not? And could you pm me the name of the junkyard? (Lol, I know that was quite a question bomb.)

Old 03-16-2011, 08:45 PM
BF Veteran

lol I have a 2000 blazer, but the junk yard I go to is called harry's you pull it (google it), but there are a lot of bravada parts I've put in my blazer lately... and yea I'm pretty sure all bravada's with leather had heated seats. (at least the 98+ ones...) I had cloth seats in my truck sold them to a member on here, found my trailblazer seats on craigslist, unfortunately mine aren't heated only thing I wish they were. I could have gotten the charcoal heated bravada seats, but I'm only after 2 sets of seats, either envoy seats or diamond edition seats, the only two seats that are rarer than mine... plus both of those are charcoal

Old 03-16-2011, 08:49 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

Benedict1337...you ever consider putting a tan headliner in to match the seats?
my wife had a grandcherokee with a sim color scheme to what you have going on and i have to say it looked good.

Old 03-16-2011, 08:53 PM
BF Veteran

I might do that, I really wish I could get a hold of a diamond edition interior....

Old 03-16-2011, 09:03 PM
Beginning Member

Lol, the only reason I asked about the Bravada is because of that picture in your signature area. I looked at the pics of your Blazer and it is friggin cool. All 3 of Harry's U-Pull it locations are huge! I wish I could get up there because that place looks very clean and the prices are unbelievable. All of the salvage yards around here are dirty wrecked up cars erratically arranged into "sections" and surrounded by mud. If only they shipped.... But when you put those Trailblazer edition seats in did you have to run wiring to them yourself? Or did you power seats already? (Plus, I've seen the Diamond Edition seats but I don't know what Envoy seats are like.)