Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Help

Old 10-17-2018, 01:59 AM
Starting Member
S10Life is on a distinguished road
Default Help

I'm trying to to figure out what Paint Colors are on my 1984 Blazer, It's Two-Toned but in the RPO Codes it's only giving me one Color ( RPO Code - 66L = Secondary Color, Exterior, DK Auburn Met ). So I'm trying to figure out where I can find the other code at on my RPO Code Sheet in my Glove Box ??? Any Help will Greatly be Appreciated.... Thanks... I'm attaching pic(s) of everything I can...

Old 10-18-2018, 07:39 AM
chevyriders is on a distinguished road

The paint code should be towards the bottom of the rpo sticker. It will be a "u" or a "WA" followed by 4 numbers

example: U 8555 (is gm white)

If all else fails you should be able to call a dealership parts counter with the vin to get the code

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.