Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

HELP!! GETTING TIRED OF SEARCHING WORLDWIDE

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 03:58 AM
mrsuenos is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELP!! GETTING TIRED OF SEARCHING WORLDWIDE

I GOT A 98 BLAZER 4 DOOR WHICH CAME WITH A MESSED UP DOOR PANEL WHICH IS PRETTY OUT OF PLACE BY THAT I MEAN ITS GRAY AND THE TRUCKS INTERIOR IS SADDLE SO YEA I HAVE BEING LOOKING EVERYWHERE EBAY,LMC TRUCK, INTERNET ETC. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND SADDLE COLOR DOOR PANELS DONT SAY JUNK YARD ALREADY BEING TO 20 THANKS IN ADVANCE IF ANYONE CAN FIND SOME

Old 04-17-2007, 09:50 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: HELP!! GETTING TIRED OF SEARCHING WORLDWIDE

Might help if you'd STOP YELLING! *joking* But please do try to not type in CAPS...

Anyway, which door panel do you need? Front? Rear?

If you need the fronts, try expanding your search to S10s... They used pretty much the same door panels as the Blazer.

You could always try the dealership or an autobody shop close by. Also, I have heard that s10warehouse on eBay has a very good selection of parts and/or knows where to get the parts you require. I'm sure if you were to email him with the RPO code (glove box door) that details your interior trim color, he could get you exactly matching panels to what your truck had stock.

Old 04-19-2007, 11:21 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

*rubs ears*

Just go to a GM dealership and order you one. Or betteryet, a junkyard. Shouldn't be any more than 200 dollars for the fullpanel. (includes lock and window control panel)

Old 04-21-2007, 02:52 AM
mrsuenos is an unknown quantity at this point

already being through so many junk yards almost everyday and nothing as for that guy on ebay its being 2 days and no reply so i will just keep on looking elsewhere

Old 04-21-2007, 04:27 AM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about

There are paints available to change the colour of the material. I was talking to a guy that has a business of repairing car interiors and upholstry.
You might just check with a parts supplier in your area for a paint product or check for someone that does car fabric repairs.
Just an idea.
The junkyards out here use the internet and a sattelite link to ckech for used parts all across the country. If they don't have what I need, they can usually find it that way.