Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Interior Color question

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Starting Member
nineTnine is on a distinguished road
Default Interior Color question

I have a '99 with a leather interior, I believe it is Adriatic Blue on the outside but my question is how do I tell what the interior color options of Blazers were? I have a kinda Pewter colored Leather interior and found a "brown" driver's seat but I would like to know what kind of "brown" it is. It's from a '98 Blazer and I would like the heater switches and seat surround if it has the all power seat position w/memory cuz they're impossible to find.
I think Blazer's could've come with brown leather...???
Thanks for input

Old 12-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Starting Member

On a semi-related topic, does anyone know if Bravada's came with the shale/pewter interior? I need a dash bezel for my new toy, got it early last week. And new tires for the old girl on Friday too - Firestone Destination LE's, couldn't afford the A/T's but these seem nice enough

Pioneer AVIC- F90BT

Old 12-07-2010, 08:21 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

I found this: http://leathermagic.com/Pages/gmcolrchart.htm

That lists GM colors. I believe that the interior color is also listed on the RPO sticker in the glovebox but since there are 46,000+ codes (here's a list) to sort through, it will be almost impossible to find out all of the RPO codes for the various colors.

There's also this, where another member purchased a set of the lighter grayish/tan seats and dyed them to match the rest of his graphite interior. https://blazerforum.com/forum/showth...512#post260512

Hope that helps. I've never seen 'brown' leather seats but I seem to remember there was a guy here that found some factory two-tone leather seats so who knows what all is available..

Old 12-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Starting Member

Yes that helps a lot, Thank you! I was worried no one would respond lol